I Learned

Blue Wolf II:
Today I learned never to mistake the blind spot mirrors for the turning mirrors on a government truck. Also, the government frowns upon running people off the road, even if you had the right of way.

That and "my truck is bigger" is not an acceptable excuse for running someone off the road.
lol Blue Wolf you so funny.

I learned not to put too much tequila in punch :ADN:

Blue Wolf II:
Today I learned never to mistake the blind spot mirrors for the turning mirrors on a government truck. Also, the government frowns upon running people off the road, even if you had the right of way.

That and "my truck is bigger" is not an acceptable excuse for running someone off the road.
LMAO. Just hope the same Government Truck doesn't run over you next.

I have learnt sometimes what hurts us is what makes us stronger <3

Lol I never never new I had wheels and stuff. :D Well, Government truck fits my temper alright :)

I have learnt, we make mistakes. Some we wish we never made, but you can't look back on them.Don't be held back for a mistake, learn from it and NEVER LOOK BACK

I learned to never take good deeds for granted.

Tyler,I don't bully and I dont know how it feels to be bullied but what I heard it is a bad thing. I could bully you if I wanted but I don't do it and trust me you won't like it. So you should define ''bully'' before you use it. Thank you.

^I don't know what that means. I didn't mean to bully you Tyler :/

I learned that you should pay more attention to how long things are in the oven for :P

I learned that I can drink scotch with me mouth closed.

And that not every Irishman has a pot a gold.

I learned that Thunder actually means thunder and that my computer will crash if i DONT cut it off.

i also learned people dont take to kindly when you drive without your perment and the Cops will actually arrest you and WILL call your parents, and you WILL get in trouble.

I learned that I need to drink my alcohol quickly in this weather or it will go warm :(

I don't know what that is :(

I recently learned that I need to double the eclairs recipe that I usually do because otherwise they end up too small. Also my cat needs to go on a diet :(

Ebelskivers are Danish pancakes. You make them in a pan that has little wells in it, and flip them over, so they come out little pancake balls when you're done with them, and you can stuff them with any kind of filling you can imagine.

I have learned that lots of people don't know what ebelskivers are.

ooooooh I've actually had those before. Though I think they were just called danish pancakes.

I learned that Danish pancakes have a fancy name.

Back