Currently Banned

Great Bights Mum:
Regarding Love Song, the situation is different from that of B Wolf. The SC is in communication with him and he has agreed to keep his endorsement level in check. With the banning of B Wolf, the Delegate was acting on the advice of the SC. If we feel the same action regarding Love Song is warranted, we will be recommending it.
Interesting. I didn't even know Love Song had that many endos. If you want me to un-endorse him, just say the word.

92 minutes ago: Jamie Anumia ejected and banned The Meeping Mice of Bordiniana from The North Pacific.

Banned for rules violations.

Won't Gumballand be banned? That puppet behind the last un-endo campaign?

edit:sorry, wrong thread, but still...

McM has banned the nation Haafingar and Hjaalmarch, whose endocount was 321 and who has been a concern to the Security Council for some time, after receiving credible intel of a threat to the region. McM is at work at the moment so cannot post here, but will post here when he gets home. He asked me to post this notice as a courtesy to the region.

That comes as a surprise. Sort of.

I know that Haafy has had some history of raiding in the past, but I was (sort of) convinced he wasn't interested in any of that in his stay within TNP. Guess I was wrong. I'm looking forward to McM's explanation on this.

Unfortunately I have had to eject and ban Malakeem from the region. Malakeem was spamming inappropriate content including death threats (suggestions) on the regional message board. This is both spamming and against the NS rules.

Edit: I say unfortunately because it is both my first day holding the in-game position and Malakeem has been a member of the region for a while now.

I have just ejected and banned Klevinon and Dicklodean for inappropriate posts on the RMB. I also banned a couple people a few days ago for a long series of sexual posts about me.

I have banned and ejected The Obama Drones and The Obama Drones Rule due to using profanity and repeatedly posting "shut up" on the RMB.

SilySpammer has been banned for spamming.

Askin Alexandria has been banned for regional recruitment spam.

~ Tomb

I have banjected the following individuals between yesterday and today for spamming the RMB.

Osiboss
Awesomeness of Awesome Stuff
Breaking Butter
Chanceya
Nein nein nein nein nein nein
Go cops

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Back