Currently Banned

Greater Soviet Ukraine, Lesser Soviet Ukraine, and Soviet Crimea have all been ejected and banned for inappropriate comments on the RMB.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
I have banjected the following individuals between yesterday and today for spamming the RMB.

Osiboss
Awesomeness of Awesome Stuff
Breaking Butter
Chanceya
Nein nein nein nein nein nein
Go cops

Thanks,

~ Tomb
I remembered the name from here, so Go Cops v2 has been ejected and banned for beginning to spam.

I have ejected and banned The Noobland from the region for excessive amounts of personal attacks and spam. His posts have been deleted by the mods at this point.

Ejected and banned The Republic of Fukingba from The North Pacific for flaming.

Edit: 23 minutes ago: Fukingba ceased to exist.

I have just banned Isnunh for excessive repeated spamming on the RMB. Earlier today, I banned stupid_russia, idiotic_china, and dumbass_iran for the same offense.

2 hours ago: Winklepicker was ejected and banned from The North Pacific by Lord Ravenclaw.
2 hours ago: Raven claw jr was ejected and banned from The North Pacific by Lord Ravenclaw.

Excessive, and I mean totally excessive spam that caused distress to the denizens of the in-game region. The regional message board was near unusable in its spammed state.

Oh yes, much.

I've added screenshots of behaviour for the events that needed them.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=thegemini_republic

This nation has been banned from TNP for threatening telegrams which enclosed promises that they will impersonate me on other forums, destroy my reputation and a reminder that he hates me. I have GHR'd these telegrams, as TheGemini had all posting and communications features restricted by the Moderators following his behaviour recently.

Back