In regards to The Empire

Tresville

TNPer
Copied and posted with permission:

From Biyah:
**They say that anonymity is like a warm blanket. Eventually, though, people are able to peak through the blanket. The guesses have been amusing, the midnight conversations that point out one person or another as Rahl based on wildly circumstantial evidence. I think my favorite was Rahl being Tweedy, courtesy of Loop. Some people have guessed my true identity, some have suspected. Though there is no hard proof at this point, I figure it's about time to bring down the charade. Lord Rahl is better known as The Federation of Biyah. I can already hear the rumor mill grinding, so let me state unequivocally that this wasn’t the action of any specific government. I am a current resident of Equilism and The West Pacific, neither government was aware or approved of my actions in The East Pacific. I am staying in both regions, they are both ahome to me, as The East Pacific is now. So, those of you who want to start screaming about the Dominion or the Crimson Order can politely shut your mouths. However, the people of Equilism and The West Pacific know me. I officially extend the hand of friendship and invite you to join the Empire. You will have no better friend then us, in good times or bad. The Empire stands true in its commitments. If you choose not to accept, there are no hard feelings. But I would suggest that you send a diplomat to our halls so that you can hear what we have to offer before you reject us out of hand. We are not the evil that has been suggested. Furthermore: I know about the plans of TEP, I know about the Carbonari, I know about two separate liberation attempts. Why? Because I was helping out in all of the above, I have a few hundred pages of logs and forum shots as proof. Really, some of those plans are pathetic. The idea of The North Pacific invading The East Pacific is laughable at best. Now that I no longer have to completely hide my posting style, my hours of operation or anything else like it- you can expect that my eye will be on The East Pacific in all manner of strange places and at odd hours. To Loop and the few members of The Confederacy: Good luck. Ya'll can leave or stay, retire (for the fourth time) or not, it doesn’t matter. None of you have the ability to take back the region, and none of you have the brains god gave a pea to see that simple fact. Hail the Empress, Long Live the Empire!**

Excuse me not being able to put this in quotes or leaving out the breaks in paragraph. I am doing this via my Blackberry.

This news should shock the NS world and have all of us on guard.

Rest assured that I am already working on securing the region further. I hope this current issue with my delegacy does not weaken us further. I have faith that that can be resolved quickly so that we can address security with the focus it deserves.

I am not going to post orders since I have already stated that I will not do so until the issue in regards to my delegacy is resolved. Instead I will assure you that I am already up and about working through diplomatic windows to gather more info and support to secure this region.

I recommend that the current standing delegate place the region on alert and work through the proper channels to place an endocap on the region. IP checks on the RA and on new members to the forum should start after by the admins and the speaker of the RA.

The next steps will begin via diplomacy and we should discuss this matter at length to determine the best strategy.

Those are my suggestions not orders and I hope the powers that be jump to action quickly but remain in a defensive stance. I stress the defense part.

Rather interesting. Though I suggest it might need looking into. Has Lord Rahl's account actually admitted this somewhere, or is it just Biyah making this statement?

Why he thought it would be beneficial to reveal himself, I'm not sure...maybe to attempt to gain trust (ironically) - or perhaps he's tired of playing games. Makes one wonder how long it'll actually take for others to follow in his footsteps.

Super. I skipped to the end and read the old "long live insert generic Empire here" nonsense and couldn't submit myself to read the musings of someone who in good consciousness could write that and still hope to be taken seriously.

I don't think we need a firm endocap- maybe a floating one like 75% of the delegates endorsement.

However, I like how TNP is the only feeder with no real endocap, and I certainly hope it stays that way.

Super. I skipped to the end and read the old "long live insert generic Empire here" nonsense and couldn't submit myself to read the musings of someone who in good consciousness could write that and still hope to be taken seriously.
:lol:

I thought I was the only one who did that.

I wouldn't say its bullshit necessarily, just an orotund address from someone who is apparently a very big figure in Nationstates and wants everyone to know.

*flemingovia tips hat.

It is very rarely that a post contains a word I have to look up in order to understand.

Orotund.... describes it perfectly.

C,mon. That was seven words. Hardly ramblings.

Besides which, every word that comes from my mouth is as nectar dripping from a flower in season: it is to be treasured and savoured, because you will find nothing sweeter in all Nationstates.

Besides which, every word that comes from my mouth is as nectar dripping from a flower in season: it is to be treasured and savoured, because you will find nothing sweeter in all Nationstates.
:bs:

:P

Naw I was referring to your excellent occasional quips, especially those dating back to the Crimson Order days.

I wouldn't say its bullshit necessarily, just an orotund address from someone who is apparently a very big figure in Nationstates and wants everyone to know.
People are only 'big' in NationStates provided that they are the ones who think it most strongly. Theres no such thing as 'big' really because of the extent of different communities and sides to NationStates that noone can touch all of and reach a legendary status in.

For example, whilst Flem is an ancient member of TNP and usually active and many of us look up to him as one of the veterans in our region, he makes no attempt to sling his ego about other region (that I've seen) in some self-exalting practice.

In comparison, certain other players will have a high up job in a larger region and think they must be God and every little bit of drama they unveil is a revelation to the masses. As far as I'm concerned they can just go and drown themselves in the anonymity of a Pacific update.

Theres my rant over. Hail the Empire, Hails Gates 'the God', Hail Al Homa

:eyeroll:

In comparison, certain other players will have a high up job in a larger region and think they must be God and every little bit of drama they unveil is a revelation to the masses. As far as I'm concerned they can just go and drown themselves in the anonymity of a Pacific update.
Also known as any old Pacific delegate, specifically Moldavi.

But don't tell him I said that.

I honestly could not believe that Rahl was really Biyah, just when you think someone becomes your friend you find out that they are really the person you hate.

kawaii.jpg

lol is I kawaii?

You have two options: take me literally, or read a little more into my post and have a laugh. Or ignore me, that is the unstated third option. I prefer you choose option two, so you can appreciate the subtlety and energy I put into my humor.

Also known as any old Pacific delegate, specifically Moldavi.

But don't tell him I said that.
If you actually believed that or what Al Homa stated then you wouldn't name names simply because such persons wouldn't be "big" enough to have influenced your mindset.

People are only 'big' in NationStates provided that they are the ones who think it most strongly. Theres no such thing as 'big' really because of the extent of different communities and sides to NationStates that noone can touch all of and reach a legendary status in.

For example, whilst Flem is an ancient member of TNP and usually active and many of us look up to him as one of the veterans in our region, he makes no attempt to sling his ego about other region (that I've seen) in some self-exalting practice.

So at what point do your qualifications for actually being "big" get met?

I know one player that has been in the top echelon of power in each of the feeders on multiple occasions, even serving as a silent Vice Delegate in TSP although never actually having a formal role within that community and serving as a feeder Delegate six different times.

This player also held prominent position at the Alliance Defense Network during it's height, when it held together 26 regions. He ran another defender alliance of 14 regions and formed the Union of Sovereigns which combined the strengths of another five.

He founded and helped grow the second largest player created region in the NS world (at the time) during the time he was doing all these other things and was involved in The Meritocratic Senate when it mattered.

He also involved himself successfully in over two dozen player created regions, including Gatesville, Nasicournia, Equilism, ASE and others of note from the history of NS.

He ejected over 6000 nations from the feeders into The Rejected Realms. He singlehandedly shaped gameplay for countless nations throughout his time here and when he returns from a 9 month absence is met immediately by a ban request in the west, a Delegate-elect who very clearly wants him barred from the RA here and a return to the center of power in The Pacific with just a request.

Considering all this, and the countless other events that are untold, surely some can be consider "big" insofar as this game is concerned?

Yes, the internet is serious business. Good Lord, get over yourself.
I'm sorry, did I forget to include you in my question to Al Homa? Forgive me. :cry:

How about we all play "let's troll Ivan". That way you can prove to everyone that I am the one taking the game too seriously. :eyeroll:

Yes, the internet is serious business. Good Lord, get over yourself.
I'm sorry, did I forget to include you in my question to Al Homa? Forgive me. :cry:

How about we all play "let's troll Ivan". That way you can prove to everyone that I am the one taking the game too seriously. :eyeroll:
Khark cracks a joke and you tell him to "run along while the adults talk"? Yes, because mature sensible adults all engage in humourless dick-waving contests on the internet where they tell everyone how important they are. Sheesh.

Back