Secret Files of the Crimson Order Released

SHUTUP!

remember the first rule? No not 34 the other one!

1207669309890xd7.jpg

BW, I have to confess I have no idea what your last 3 posts mean. PM me if it's something you can't spell out on the forum here. I'm sure they were very funny, tho.

Hmmm. I actually get the last three of his posts. And he's a twisted little blue puppy. ;)

So now that I am a VASSAL does that mean I should stop truclling and offer my services--perhaps as headmaster to a rebellious mouse?
profers bamboo cane procured on internet for $19.95 :evil:

So now that I am a VASSAL does that mean I should stop truclling and offer my services--perhaps as headmaster to a rebellious mouse?
profers bamboo cane procured on internet for $19.95 :evil:
No, it means you should stand up, get yourself some more endorsements, and return to your rightful status as Truckler!

*does the funky chicken*

*scurries back into the darkness where the only light source is the three monitors*

How incredibly interesting I say. Most tantalising - nay titillating.

GMB is just 25 away right now. Eventually L&C will reduce his own endorsement count to the point that any number of invader regions could move in and kick him out. Then we have another problem but that can be very easily solved. ;D

The present trend indicates that Zemnaya Svoboda may replace Lewis and Clark as delegate. If Lewis and Clark continues to concentrate on ejecting GBM's supporters, while his own endorsement count sinks, both will be beneath ZS soon.

ZS is our guy, from what I have seen. I trust that he will eject Lewis and Clark and then assist GBM in taking up the office.

Lewis and Clark clearly hopes that before this happens, Twoslit will have overtaken ZS. I find this doubtful.

Well considering that ZS has suddenly re-appeared from nowhere, almost nothing is known about him and who they might be, and he was highly suspected of carrying out unendorsement campaigns in the past; his loyalty would seem optimistic at best.

Well considering that ZS has suddenly re-appeared from nowhere, almost nothing is known about him and who they might be, and he was highly suspected of carrying out unendorsement campaigns in the past; his loyalty would seem optimistic at best.
Unendorsement campaigns? Do tell!

I think I'd prefer a new, unpronounceable regime, to an old crimson one...

If only to relieve to boredom.

Zemnaya has been here longer than Elu (by a day), and he's been more active than me in the government. Yet I doubt that you'd suspect either of our motives. Would you? :P

That's absolutely ludicrious. Man, you must be getting desperate.

The present trend indicates that Zemnaya Svoboda may replace Lewis and Clark as delegate. If Lewis and Clark continues to concentrate on ejecting GBM's supporters, while his own endorsement count sinks, both will be beneath ZS soon.

ZS is our guy, from what I have seen. I trust that he will eject Lewis and Clark and then assist GBM in taking up the office.

Lewis and Clark clearly hopes that before this happens, Twoslit will have overtaken ZS. I find this doubtful.

[comment deleted]

I said something very nasty about L&C and I had the good taste to delete that comment. :D

It was funny, though, in case you were wondering. :lol:

That's absolutely ludicrious. Man, you must be getting desperate.
Is the 'you' aimed squarely at myself or Westwind's regime?

If you had cared to look you would quickly find that I hold no ties to his government, or any other government in NationStates apart from citizenship in The East Pacific.

As for the information, it was sent to me from GBM over a year ago when I was Vice Delegate.

On the other hand, if it were at me, then I would point out that I have provided no support either verbally or militarily to either side.

So no, I am not desperate for anything.

:tb1:

Wait... when was I suspected of doing an unendorsement campaign? I know I've been doing a bit of one against Lewis and Clark, but I'm pretty sure I never did against Great Bights Mum or Former English Colony, or for that matter Dalimbar.

Indeed, as Vice Delegate I kept the margin between me and Chodean Kal of respectable size by limiting my tarting. :w00t:

However, my loyalty is quite optimistic. I believe that we will restore The North Pacific and improve it. :yes: :bunny:

Back