Secret Files of the Crimson Order Released

And you know what! I am here to support TNP true government. If they want me go, I will be happy to do it. You dont know me, nikocujo, then dont atk someone who you dont know. You can have a surprise.

I'm just saying I think I have been around GV long enough to talk crap on their behalf. He's been around TNP long enough to post 35 times and is talking crap on your behalf.
That's not true at all. You don't have to be around GV long to talk crap because that's all it's full of.

I'm just saying I think I have been around GV long enough to talk crap on their behalf.  He's been around TNP long enough to post 35 times and is talking crap on your behalf.
That's not true at all. You don't have to be around GV long to talk crap because that's all it's full of.
Woah! A tough guy here! I'll let personal achievement talk this time...

I'm just saying I think I have been around GV long enough to talk crap on their behalf.  He's been around TNP long enough to post 35 times and is talking crap on your behalf.
SWA, stop trolling/feeding the trolls. Please.

These talks would be a lot better, if you all would act like adults. and not rely on insults, threats or childish behavior

These talks would be a lot better, if you all would act like adults. and not rely on insults, threats or childish behavior
What? Do you expect anyone to try to reason with a thug like L&C?

You don't reason with thugs, you soundly thump them and then punish them for their crimes of going rogue, that is if there is anything left of them when you get through.

So, don't give us any of that faux 'like adults' crap for dealing with Francoist thugs in wolves clothing like L&C.

There is no negotiation with the Criminal DysOrder. There is only its elimination or collaboration, Vichy Style.

You don't negotiate an end to a war. You either win or lose a war; there is no in between. Giving an inch to L&C is collaborating. Negotiating with him is collaborating. Not fighting against him is collaborating. And we know what eventually happens to collaborators - they are shown the stairs to the cellar. ;D

blason_vassieux.gif

And when we beat The Criminal Order into the dust, the real patriots and liberators of The North Pacific how destroy them will be awarded this medal:

medaille_resistance_avers.jpg

Now there's a metaphor. :winner:

You don't reason with thugs, you soundly thump them and then punish them for their crimes of going rogue, that is if there is anything left of them when you get through.

So, don't give us any of that faux 'like adults' crap for dealing with Francoist thugs in wolves clothing like L&C.

There is no negotiation with the Criminal DysOrder. There is only its elimination or collaboration, Vichy Style.

You don't negotiate an end to a war. You either win or lose a war; there is no in between. Giving an inch to L&C is collaborating. Negotiating with him is collaborating. Not fighting against him is collaborating. And we know what eventually happens to collaborators - they are shown the stairs to the cellar. ;D

blason_vassieux.gif

And when we beat The Criminal Order into the dust, the real patriots and liberators of The North Pacific how destroy them will be awarded this medal:

You obviously didn't get the reason I posted that.

It's not about 'peace' talks. it's about talks in general.

I'm not taking sides here, but you guy's post on the rmb to come to this forum for more mature talks. Well I see little of that, only insults towards the people on the other forum or posts (like you romanoffia) to make yourself feel better.

I'm not taking sides here, but you guy's post on the rmb to come to this forum for more mature talks.
Who said that??? Liars! ;)

Welcome to the forum, King. Please be aware that we are notorious for straying off-topic too. But we do not snap our heels together and shout "Hail!"

One of the things I found most interesting about the transcripts was the rationale for the House of Lords: to appease the people and give them somethng to do. It is very clear that from the outset, there was never any intention to actually give members a say in government. If I were a member of the House of Lords, I would be asking the High Council some hard questions, wouldn't you?

This is in response to the silly people on the CO forum:

The difference between our government and yours is that ours is actually capable of doing things. Your HoL is nothing more than a glorified bar, which has no power. The RA here has power, your group has not only failed to do anything, but is legally incapable of doing anything in TNP.

blason_vassieux.gif

You obviously didn't get the reason I posted that.

It's not about 'peace' talks. it's about talks in general.

I'm not taking sides here, but you guy's post on the rmb to come to this forum for more mature talks. Well I see little of that, only insults towards the people on the other forum or posts (like you romanoffia) to make yourself feel better.
The only time dictators, thugs and collaborators like the Criminal Order crowd try to 'talk' is when they know their position is untenable and that they are going to fall - they are trying to buy time. L&C is out of time, he is sliding down the proverbial crapper and he knows it. It's just a matter of time now. ;D

We're getting a medal for Fascism?
It's the medal give to the French Resistance members after the war.
People who have seen the film V for Vendetta will identify the double-bar cross and the red and black ribbon on that medal with symbols of the fictional fascist Norsefire party. I didn't even see the movie, and I still associated it. :P
The Cross of Lorraine has absolutely nothing to do with Fascism and in fact has to do with removing fascism (IOW Nazi collaborators in the form of the Vichy France government).

Funny that the movie makers would reverse that icon and even funnier that people have lost their historical knowledge and savvy to the point that the movie makers could fool them. Makes me wonder...

I don't think it was the Cross of Lorraine part so much as the "black and red" cloth above the medal, which made it seem Norsefiric.

The title of this thread sounds like a daytime soap opera. Ideally, it would be one - we could tune in every week for the latest shocking episodes about who's conspiring with who, who's planning what, and who the father of the baby really is. Family fun all around, as the world turns...

But Gates did say he had the RR and Laz UN votes in his pocket, "Like so many nickels and dimes." Does anyone find that statement bothersome? Maybe I am reading it wrong, but there is something discomfiting about the attitude.

But Gates did say he had the RR and Laz UN votes in his pocket, "Like so many nickels and dimes." Does anyone find that statement bothersome? Maybe I am reading it wrong, but there is something discomfiting about the attitude.
Someone explain to me what Gate's goals are as to UN votes. I want to know exactly what his agenda is.

Yes, Blue Wolf, but in the interests of free speech we do not stop the Crimson order and Gatesville from posting here.

Back