Potential Star Wars RP

Cakatoa

TNPer
This one has been rattling around for a while, but since my last attempt at an RP didn't get off the ground, I'm going to try this one a bit differently.

I have the basic plot and characters already roughly fleshed out in my head, so if theres little to no interest I'll just carry on my own. So it could be less an RP and more like fan fiction.

Anyway, Plot:

It is the time after the execution of Order 66. The jedi that survived the initial purges are hunted across the galaxy. It is a turbulent time for non-jedi as well, as Palpatine's vision of a New Galactic Order comes into fruition. In times like these, those who survive have to make a decision as to whether they should continue to keep running.....or to make a stand.

This is the story of those who had to make that decision.

Ok, Haven't figured out names yet, but some characters:
  • Young Jedi (possibly alien female...very difficult in time of Xenophobic, sexist Palpatine) who is obviously running and trying to suvive.
  • Mercenary space pilot with a dark secret ;
  • Newly appointed Imperial Admiral who will do anything to gain approval;
  • Mysterious droid (basically, there has to be a droid, but not sure where this fits into story, so I'm making it 'mysterious' to make it sound more interesting);
As you can probably guess, I am NOT going to use major characters like Darth Vader etc. They may appear briefly, but that's about it. NO use of a young Han Solo, No Chewbacca, No Lando and none of the named Jedi.

Planets used...not sure yet. Possibilities include the Correlian system, Dantooine, maybe Naboo.

So, any takers?

Doesn't look like anyone's interested. Oh, well.

Anyway, here are some more details of the characters:

The jedi's name is Ariel Vih'Torr, and she is a Zeltron (I may actually change that, cause I'm not sure Zeltrons would make good jedi considering their traits...I like the idea though.) Managed to survive order 66 because she went missing and was presumed dead shortly before the order was issued. Managed to escape detection and went into hiding, to afraid to seek out other jedi.

The human pilot is Ta'Lon Jendro, a Correlian with a secret (I couldn't think of a 'dark' one, so I downgraded it.) Owns the Warped Pulsar, along with his co-pilot droid T1-T0, a unique droid to which there is more than first appears...

Finally Captain (Admiral was too high a rank) Ulas Kellar, a newly minted officer of the Imperial navy. Single minded and hungry for recognition, Captain Kellar would do whatever it takes to gain the praise of his superiors......such as the capture of a Jedi.

As long as the Captain gets to be the first SW character (chronologicaly) to say the words "your lack of faith disturbs me" I'd like to hear more!

I almost abandoned this idea when I realised that I might as well write it privately, for my own amusement.
Then I went and forgot about it.

If you are interested, feel free to send me a PM with any ideas you may have, or any questions. We can work things out from there.

Erm, yeah, I did indeed forget about this. However, I am currently trying to pull the ideas I had for this into a fan-fiction. I might move it up the timeline, and I don't think the zeltron as a Jedi works. However, I have introduced a few concepts I like, and I may share my notes here, if only to liven this section up. Although some of my ideas kind of start to sound like Firefly or Farscape. Especially when I thought of introducing 'escaped prisoners on the run from a military commander'. Sound familiar?

Also, Jedi is not recognised by the Firefox dictionary. Funnily enough, neither is Firefox.

Erm, yeah, I did indeed forget about this.
popedeathstarye3fb0.jpg

Back