Your Favorite Songs

As youtube is blocked on campus here, you'll have to go find this one yourself - do a search for "Faker this heart attack" it's pretty rad.

Letter from god to man - dan le sac vs scroobius pip

im on a bit of a dan vs scroob binge at the moment
I wish he had a music vid for "Waiting for the Beat to Kick In" because I love that song the most, I think. It always stays stuck in my head...

"Always had the feelin' I could never be the villain', cuz the villain in the films is always backlit..."

If Dan le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip is hip hop, then I :tb2: hip hop.

Letter from god to man - dan le sac vs scroobius pip

im on a bit of a dan vs scroob binge at the moment
I wish he had a music vid for "Waiting for the Beat to Kick In" because I love that song the most, I think. It always stays stuck in my head...

"Always had the feelin' I could never be the villain', cuz the villain in the films is always backlit..."

If Dan le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip is hip hop, then I :tb2: hip hop.
Did i show you DLS vs SP or was that an independent find? I think letter from god to man will always be my favourite, mainly because it samples planet telex.

Lisa Mitchell - Oh! Hark!

Not the best clip, but the only one i could find on youtube without any effort. I think Lisa Mitchell is the first Aus/American Idol that I have liked. Doesn't hurt that the clip is from my favourite venue.

I'm hopefully seeing the National on NYE this year! in a place known for occassional new years snow (which is about as weird as a blizzard in July for you northerners)!

Compass - Jamie Lidell

I'll admit it, the first time I heard that song (in context) i nearly teared up.

Back