Worship/weapon

Sydia

TNPer
One from the old forums, or at least that's where I remember it from.

The idea is; state the worship value and weapon value of the preceding picture! Then post your own. I'll start off with an easy one.

A Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard;
lespaul58voslemonburst0yp9.jpg

Worship Rating: 9.7/10

It's a Gibson! /drool

Weapon Rating: 8/10

The high-voltage rock will melt your face off. Also, blunt trauma is always a plus.

Next Up:

david%20hasselhoff%20divorce%20domestic%20violence%20pamela%20bach.jpg

The Hoff?
:lol:

Worship value: 7/10. The Germans can't get enough of him for some reason.
Weapon value: 3/10. He could probably launch himself at someone and do some damage with the initial impact, but beyond that.

kittensgq4.jpg

Ah, I remember this one.

Kittens?

Worship: 5.5/10 - Everyone seems to love them, but they're hard to respect.
Weapon: 3/10 - More useful as a diversion than the killing blow. Still useful as a diversion.

How about...
463px-Rosie_the_Riveter.jpg

Broken image link?

Worship value: 2.5/10. Idiots may be amazed at the techmology involved, or something.
Weapon value: 0.1/10. Frustration may shorten lifespan by a few minutes.

New one;
A Cannondale Bad Boy 2006 Hybrid bike:

Worship value: 4/10. It's bad, but not that bad.
Weapon value: 6/10. Have you ever been beaten down with a bike by a giant? It sucks.

David_Rockefeller.jpg

David "Rocket" Rockefeller

When Rockefeller still can horde enough money to let Max Gordon produce his shows..

For worship I give him a solid 7, an embodiment of capitalism at it's finest and there are bound to be a fair few Americans who worship that.
Weapon? 5. On his own, fairly useless, being 93. He is however richer than God so could have you killed fairly easily.

Next; The Assyrian Empire

Worship: 9/10. To a commie.
Weapon: Indirectly responsible for the deaths of millions of people, but is dead now...Das Kapital could kill someone if chucked hard. 3/10.

This dope pimp hat;

Worship: 10/10. It's purple!^
Weapon:2/10 if it is regular, 8/10 if it has a razor sharp brim like Oddjob from the James Bond movie Goldfinger

cupcake_timer.jpg

Worship: 6/10, there are a lot of fatty-boom-booms out there.
Weapon: 2/10, could momentarily blind if rubbed in the eyes, or the calories within may cause a heart attack.

The White-Faced Ibis:

Worship: 3/10. It's different, but looks like his high school nick name would be dirt-magert
Weapon: 6/10. That beak looks like it would hurt, but then again, its legs look like they can break easily.

money.jpg

Worship: a 4/10 because people like people with money. Is it even his? Who knows.
Weapon: 1/10. He's probably more likely to get beaten (as a result of those glasses) than beat anyone else.

The 1943 German film Titanic.

Banned by your namesake, infact!

Worship: 4/10, accounting for those wacky satanists.
Weapon: 7/10, could probably give you a poking with his pitchfork.
That wasn't gay slang.

Next!
A geomagnetic storm:

Worship: 5.5/10 i can has respekt?
Weapon: 1/10, too cute for weaponised purposes.

The Japanese f?sen bakudan; balloon bomb.

Back