New forums

This matter should be successfully and satisfactorily resolved by this weekend if all goes well. This will remain the official forum.

R

Can I just say, though this may well be the wrong time and wrong place and the like, that I think we're making a mistake.

I'm going to sound crazy, bloodthirsty, whatever but I feel it needs to be said.

I think we are making a mistake. Its not the peace I worry about. Its the way its done. We wrote a new constitution. Well, the select few who could be on IRC at a specific US based time wrote a new constitutuion. But that doesnt change the issue some of you were begining to see.

NS is undoubtably stagnating. The periods of activity we saw and loved came from conflict and drama. The same thing we attempt to remove using legalese and documentation.
And this kills the game we play.

All I'm saying is, if we wont battle for our region, we must at least make real changes. Become an invader group. Build an empire. Export TNP politics abroad. Make some activity. This game has prehaps one final dance left in it. Yet we move swiftly away from the dancefloor and into the chilling embrace of the end of the game.

I will agree with FL here, all feeders and bigger regions need to take responsibilty for NS and do something dramatic. Im not saying you should go invader because that wouldnt help me but you should defiantly try something dramatic.

I say we start like an NS Cold War or something of the like. Try to get ourselves elected into other regions.

Wait... the Pacific already did it...

I say we start banning people for no reason.

Wait... the Pacific already did that, too...

We could go completely anti-userite.

Wait... the Pacific already did that...

DAMN IT! What hasn't the Pacific already done?

This matter should be successfully and satisfactorily resolved by this weekend if all goes well. This will remain the official forum.

R
Ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom.

As I was saying......

Back