New forums

Wow. Lackluster. Lets have some spirit.

Ahem

Ladies and Gentleman of TNP this travesty and abuse of government cannot go on any longer. True, the constitution needs change, yet the man who would be king in the delegacy seat has offered no solutions despite his claims of change and a new golden age. My friends, the time has finally arrived for us to take up arms in defence of our homeland. We may not have agreed on everything before but we must unite and rid ourselves of this despot Daliambar! Onward, brave comrades of The North Pacific!

Thank you!

The time has come to be straight talking and someone must stand up to the plate and call for the action that must be taken! And if the government won't then the common man will have to!

:winner: :worship: :clap: @ FH!

The only thing is that *we* aren't the revolutionaries and *we* have no need to go underground.

We are the legitimate duely elected government and we need to fight to preserve that status and the democracy we represent. We need to deal with the collaborators.

OK, now everybody sing!

Allons enfants de la Patrie
Le jour de gloire est arrivé !
Contre nous de la tyrannie
L'étendard sanglant est levé
Entendez-vous dans nos campagnes
Mugir ces féroces soldats?
Ils viennent jusque dans vos bras.
Égorger vos fils, vos compagnes!

Aux armes citoyens
Formez vos bataillons
Marchons, marchons
Qu'un sang impur
Abreuve nos sillons

Que veut cette horde d'esclaves
De traîtres, de rois conjurés?
Pour qui ces ignobles entraves
Ces fers dès longtemps préparés?
Français, pour nous, ah! quel outrage
Quels transports il doit exciter?
C'est nous qu'on ose méditer
De rendre à l'antique esclavage!

Quoi ces cohortes étrangères!
Feraient la loi dans nos foyers!
Quoi! ces phalanges mercenaires
Terrasseraient nos fils guerriers!
Grand Dieu! par des mains enchaînées
Nos fronts sous le joug se ploieraient
De vils despotes deviendraient
Les maîtres des destinées.

Tremblez, tyrans et vous perfides
L'opprobre de tous les partis
Tremblez! vos projets parricides
Vont enfin recevoir leurs prix!
Tout est soldat pour vous combattre
S'ils tombent, nos jeunes héros
La France en produit de nouveaux,
Contre vous tout prêts à se battre.

Français, en guerriers magnanimes
Portez ou retenez vos coups!
Épargnez ces tristes victimes
À regret s'armant contre nous
Mais ces despotes sanguinaires
Mais ces complices de Bouillé
Tous ces tigres qui, sans pitié
Déchirent le sein de leur mère!

Nous entrerons dans la carrière
Quand nos aînés n'y seront plus
Nous y trouverons leur poussière
Et la trace de leurs vertus
Bien moins jaloux de leur survivre
Que de partager leur cercueil
Nous aurons le sublime orgueil
De les venger ou de les suivre!

Amour sacré de la Patrie
Conduis, soutiens nos bras vengeurs
Liberté, Liberté chérie
Combats avec tes défenseurs!
Sous nos drapeaux, que la victoire
Accoure à tes mâles accents
Que tes ennemis expirants
Voient ton triomphe et notre gloire!

blasonvassieuxrk3.gif

Yet it is a permenant revolution that is needed to change both government and culture! They go hand in hand! TNP can no longer stand idly by while this delegate takes advantage of us and while we sit in stagnation! TNP must rid itself of its shackles and emerge to lead NS into a final age of action and prosperity. Let us take this chance to finally prove what we are worth!

Fulhead is right. We must protect the North Pacific from tyranny. Dalimbar will go down in history with Franco and Pixie. Tyrants of the ages. This will be known as the Chodean Downfall.

He wont go down on the same page as either.

Now seriously, lets get organised. The first thing on the list must be an organised campaign for the RMB. We need to continue to ensure this forum is publicised and that the players not here know what Dali is doing. It will aid any unendo campaign massivly!

1. Secure the forum
2. Give everyone a different hour in which to post the forum address on the RMB.

last time there was an underground i think it was flem (correct me if im wrong) had a system of giving everyone a few nations to tg with unendorsement messages. Does anyone have it lying around?

I posted this:

My fellow nations, it is with much grief that I unveil to you the truths behind the delegacy of Chodean Kal. True, he has done much against spammers in our region, but he has also become corrupt, unorganized, and tyrannical. Those who know this are my friends. Those who don't shall be my students with this speech. Those who disagree are my enemies and have my empathy.

Dalimbar, aka Chodean Kal, took steps against the North Pacific's traditional rule of an elected Delegate. He takes it upon himself to remain the Delegate of the North Pacific for his own vanity. He has not asked any of us once on where we stand on UN Resolutions. He has just blindly voted. Vanity, I tell you. VANITY! He also has put the people of the North Pacific in decline and forced them into the shadows by placing a new forumsite of which he can run his corrupt government through.

New nations, do not look at the forums.

Look here z13.invisionfree.com/tnp

It is the true voice of the North Pacific.

be careful with spam too. I once during GB posted twice in a row, though several hours apart, and I was warned.

First draft:

People of The North Pacific,
It is with great regret that I inform you the delegate you see above, Chodean Kal, has named himself dictator. He talks of community and democracy, yet he ignors elections and casts aside the off site community our fair region holds dear.

We must fight this injustice and return power to the people of The North Pacific. I urge you to unendorse the despot Chodean Kal and come to the REAL forums of our region.

Together we shall stand against tyrany!

Want to avoid it to prominently though as it may well already be up there and we'd be done for spam violations.

I have posted the lyrics to "Do You Hear the People Sing?"

:lol: change the lyrics at least to be TNP not french based

Good move.

Prehaps the RA should consider allowing the appointment of a temporary Minister of Revolution or something to oversee things?

I've been using the following as a TG:

Greetings fellow national leaders,

Our region faces a grave threat, the UN Delegate – Chodean Kal – has abandoned the democratic government of the region and declared his own dictatorial rule. He will tell you to support him in the interests of “stability” and “security” but what of democracy? What of freedom? What of liberty?

He has created a new forum, deserting the existing community, but we remain at z13.invisionfree.com/tnp

Fight the tyranny of Chodean Kal, fight for the restoration of democracy and liberty. Unendorse Chodean Kal! Endorse as many other nations as you can to show your support for freedom, in particular please endorse Great Bights Mum, Former English Colony and Emperor Matthuis- all trusted members of the region who will restore democracy and freedom to The North Pacific.

Ladies and Gentleman it is with great sadness that I must inform you that our delegate Chodean Kal has declared himself a dictator. He has cast aside community in the name of peace. He declares problems yet provides no solution. And most importantly he has ignored your democratic rights as nations of TNP!

Unendorse this vile despot today!
Come to the true forums at
http:/z13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?act=idx

Back