Songs you hate.

I love you
You love me
We're best friends like friends should be
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

I have a neighbor with a large sound system and a penchant for karaoke. He and his drunken friends have ruined many classics for me, including Margueritaville, Under the Boardwalk and Brown-Eyed Girl. I still can't shake the memory of 5 plastered Italian guys bellowing American Pie. Truly painful.

Ker-bump.

Kid Rock's horrendous rip off off Werewolves of London and Sweet Home Alabama. All known copies (along with those who bought it) should be rounded up and dropped into the deepest volcanic ocean trenches.

I appreciate it because it is lampooning the terrible terrible "rap" out there which is just a hook and a bunch of auto-tuned vocals. I just don't think that most people who play it actually understand it's a joke.

Sydia:
Ker-bump.

Kid Rock's horrendous rip off off Werewolves of London and Sweet Home Alabama. All known copies (along with those who bought it) should be rounded up and dropped into the deepest volcanic ocean trenches.
Haha, I heard that, and what a dirty trick that song is! I keep waiting for the good hooks, and then...kid rock. :sick:

Back