Songs you hate.

Now there is a band I don't like. Dave Matthews Band. Never have. Heard their stuff a jillion times and have never liked their music. Can't rationalize it, just can't stand it.

And Yellowcard. I hate Yellowcard.

I hate Thrice. people try to tell me that if i like the get up kids, i'll like thrice. how does that work? one is melodic keyboard punk, and the other is screamo. call me crazy but i dont really see the connection

Easy Listening/Soft Rock/Adult Contemporary especially on the radio.

And Coldplay. I hate Coldplay. I'm sorry, but I do. They're the soft rock version of Radiohead.

and they are filmclip plagiarists. that filmclips that was all done backwards? an NZ band called goodshirt did it was better about 6 months before coldplay

Cant believe i havent said this already. Wolfmother! so much hype. they arent even that good, and they have absolutely no stage presence.

Easy Listening/Soft Rock/Adult Contemporary especially on the radio.

And Coldplay. I hate Coldplay. I'm sorry, but I do. They're the soft rock version of Radiohead.
Reminds me of a quote off Peep Show (a very funny UK sitcom).

'People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people Jeremy!"

My Sharona! I hate it! But, I was an ass and signed my roomate up last night to sing it at karaoke. :w00t:

A long overdue dishonourable mention to Chesney Hawks for I am the One and Only. Every time I hear it it makes me want to stab someone's face off. And everyone loves it!

Back