OPBlogsenal III

OPArsenal

TNPer
If you have much experience in the way of things, then you should know that there are certain things that you do not fuck with. Under no circumstances are these things to be fucked with. None at all. Case in point: a giant tie-wearing ape playing basketball. You fuck with that, you die. Game over, end of fucking story.

There are things happening that excite me. January 14, 2007. Series 2 of Extras. HBO. Let's do this, I'm a cashew. November 7, 2006. Styx. New album. December 3, 2006. Reel Big Fish. Jacksonville. January 10, 2007. Styx. Concert. Jacksonville.

Too much *clapclap* stuff to do.

In sorta related news, I picked up the new Stephen King novel a few days ago. It is really spectacular, and I've got to go to his funeral one day.

I just edited a Wikipedia page.

(CW)OP out.
[size=-1]in the cool desert air[/size]

Man I knew you were gonna start one here again and move the other one. Oh well, at least I still get to read it. Not as long as the other though.

Hooray for Reel Big Fish!!

As my adoring public has demonstrated, you cannot exist without me. Don't get me wrong, your bodies breathe, you move about, you follow routines, but there is no meaning to your life. I exhale purpose nto your needy lungs and it the fact that I do it via bandwidth makes it that much more impressive.

I assume that even the most base of my readers have, at one time or another held down what humanity calls "a job." Maybe you have one now. Maybe not. At any rate, there is always that one person at your job that just bugs you. No, not Marcus, don't post it, don't fucking post it! But you know... That one person. I am pleased to announce that though some of my co-workers may get on my nerves at times, there is not one of them that I cannot stand. And that is a good thing.

So. According to Big Brain Academy, I have the brain of Michelangelo, a museum curator, a conductor, and in one instance, an FBI profiler. The DS rocks. Rockxxorz. FTW. Touching is good.

(CW)OP out.
[size=-1]a shyness that is criminally vulgar[/size]

somebody PLEASE keep OPA away from the mirror before it and him crack.

UUmmm too late.

OPA mixes the words of the english language like he tosses salad.

OPA for President.

Today, I ate Chinese food for breakfast. I listened to some Bowie. I went to school. I can't wait to read this week's Folio cover story. Here's the gist of it:

Folio Weekly: Northeast Florida's News and Opinion Magazine:
FAMILY GUY
SPEEDY ADOPTIONS ARE JUDGE DAVID M. GOODING'S GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT.
BUT NOT EVERYONE THINKS FAST IS BETTER.

The pace of local foster-care adoptions has increased 400 percent in the past two years, and much of the credit goes to Circuit Court Judge Gooding.  His aggressive methods and willingness to terminate parental rights have made him a hero in the foster-care adoption community -- but also raised eyebrows.  Of particular concern is the fact that the lucrative legal work is funneled to a small handful of attorneys in Gooding's court.  In some cases, the same lawyers subsequently handle the adoption cases -- putting them in the awkward position of financially benefitting twice from the dissolution of a family.

The best part about the Folio? It's free.

OK, so one of my ex-girlfriends (now a really good friend) has a sister that's pregnant. In rural Alabama. I'm kinda worried that it might be one of those "you put your seed in my daughter's belly!" type things. BTW, she's 17. Sweet statutory!

(CW)OP out.
[size=-1]i just keep on giving[/size]

The brain of a ninja turtle. Impressive. Which must mean the extent of your wisdom dictates that you never pay for late pizza or some such?

You are the RL(tm) Tycho and Gabe of egos.

I only watch you because my morbid curiosity keeps me from looking away. [insert mildly-grossed-out-but-still-curious smiley face here]

If I am the RL Gabe and Tycho, then this simply means that I am an Internet Demagogue and I enjoy the respite offered by my crystal throne.

The above observation notwithstanding, here is today's blog.

I hope that you the reader can relate to this story. Let me set the scene. High school. Yours truly meets a girl that he thinks is tres attractive. And not only that, she's funny and she has a great personality, too. They hit it off, and become good friends, but nothing much more because OPArsenal has gained a reputation for being somewhat of a womanizer. Time passes, and they start to become a little more than the good friends that they are. The young lady confesses that she may have been mistaken about our hero, and then says that there's still something holding her back from complete surrender into his arms. One of her friends hates me. He hates me so much and he tells her things that discourage her from wanting to be the girlfriend of OPArsenal. He has a name, but names are irrelevant in our tale. Every name except mine. She decides to ignore his reservations and she "takes the plunge." His blind rhetoric increases. I am given the distinct pleasure of meeting him. From minute one it is apparent that the reason he hates me with the same burning passion that most normal people reserve for repeat sexual offenders and televangelists is because he knew her first, and he loved her first, and dammit, that entitles him to a relationship with her. Which she doesn't want. So this cat hates me. I've heard his name before, but I equate his face with the term "Douchenozzle Cockjockey" and I try not to think of him. Every time I see him he makes some snide, under-his-breath comment about my love for balls or some such other thing. In fact, I saw him today. And he said something to that effect. But what really blows me away is that it has been four years (!) since I dated "his" girl, and it's been three years since I've even seen her. And yet he still hates me. It's kinda flattering.

Moral of the story: if you know someone like this in your life, don't punch them in the face. Just laugh quietly to yourself about their meaningless, wasted existence and then start saving your money. You're going to be giving it to a person like that in 10 years when they beg for it on the side of the road.

Yay, Israel! Yay, modern weapons! And just in case you're one of those that thinks that AlJ reports things with an Arab bias... Take that!

(CW)OP out.
[size=-1]pisces, virgo rising is a very good sign[/size]

*pokes head in looks around* Damn the rumors anyway No OPA and his flavorfull way with words. *walks off mumbleing some strange thought about bugs.

All I really want to post, all that I am really in the mood to post is this:

Every West Ham fan displayed an incredible lack of class yesterday when their manager decided to be a cunt and they decided to reward him by singing "sit down, you pedophile" when Arsene reacted.

Uncalled for in football. On a scale of one to ten, they are a definate meningitis.

Back