Happiness

What makes me happy?

A good Romeo y Juliet cigar (the real ones, from Cuba, of course) and 200 year old obscenely expensive brandy in a crystal snifter while listening to a really good recording of any one of a number of Wagner operas.

That, and a really good horse to ride. ;D

Waking up on Saturday morning, panicking for a moment because it's so late, then realizing it's a weekend and I have nowhere to be, and staying in bed letting the sun tickle my face through the open window. :nod:

I would have guessed you'd like to "crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women". :P

Happiness is knowing that people will stop demonising me as a bad and horrible person and actually show some respect and human decency for once :( <_< :ADN:

Happiness is the knowledge that, no matter what happens, no matter how many wars are fought now, no matter how many people are needlessly killed or how much of this planet is ruined...

... less than 10^50 seconds from now, everything we could possibly care about will all be gone anyway.

Excuse my momentary cynicism, please.

Back