Happiness

When the sun sets against the clouds and the trees late in the fall and everything's got this golden tinge to it that brings out the real colors something deeper than you get at any other time of the year.

Just getting off the phone because your billionaire friend Jon has invited you on a date tonight. ^_^ I admit, that does make me a little happy. (We need a good...sheepish...face!)

Staying up until the wee hours of the night on the phone and then both of you falling asleep together in the only you can right now. :tb2:

Boy that was mushy....Also not having to go to work until 12:30

Happiness is what ever it takes to make a person feel good about themselves even if it means being mean to be happy. Oh yea baby make it hurt so good.

Having friends at home and abrode to chat with when the depression hits the head like a ton of bricks dropped down from the upper atmosphere landing directly on my nogin causing me the rattle on like i do

Happiness is a warm gun
Happiness is a warm gun
When I hold you in my arms
and I feel my finger on your trigger
I know nobody can do no harm

Did anyone else think of that song when they read the thread title, or Im I just a sociapath? :lol:

MI's avatar...brings me back to my friends "Pimp walk" in high school..oh! and this:

meanddylanarehappy.jpg

Back