Insane Power Resigns

As of today, October 5, 2006 Insane Power is no longer the delegate of The Lexicon. :clap:
He resigned earlier, saying simply:
I resign with immediate effect. I wish you all success.
He named no sucessor and left the region immediatley after posting his resignation. But not before he banned Crazy Monkeymen from the forum, someone who most likley caused the resignation. He always did have to have the last laugh...

I don't know what this will mean for the future of the Lexicon. Perhaps a turnaround from their current state of affairs. With IP gone there will be free elections for delegate and maybe they will get someone good in the place.

Cathyy seems to be staying in Lex, so you cannot rule out a possible takover by her, but maybe not. All I know is that with IP gone, things can only look up for them. I wish them luck in their future, I truly do. They did some wrong to us, but it was mainly IP and Cathyy, not the region itself. I hope this will be a change for the better for them.

I am rather interested that you believe the previous elections for Delegate were not fair-- wherever did you get that idea? We simply believed Insane Power would be a good leader.

And as for the pointless libel against The Crazy Monkeymen by JAL... I will make no further comment.

I was always under the assumption that IP controlled the founding nation anyway. Or did I just make that up in my head? Either way, whoever controls it seems intent on making sure whoever is the next delegate is someone they approve of, Delegates are firmly barred from the regional controls as of 3 hours ago...

IP dropped his UN status. In unrelated news, there's a newer, rather annoying nation, with 3 endorsements, in the RR threatening to take Kandarin's job.

:o He's never done that before... Oh... Wait... :eyeroll:

Unfortunately for the Lexicon, I imagine he'll be back when his attempts to takeover the RR fail. Eluvatar, did anyone stand against IP or seriously oppose him? And considering the usual Lexicion propaganda about us and our elections, did all 700 nations in the Lexicon vote in the election?

Agreeing with Southern Acre here, it looks as though Insane Power has left for good this time. The four Founders (one resigned) share the Founder nation but Insane Power may have changed all this.

Cathyy seems to have said something about TCM working for IP in IRL but it's all quite unclear to an outsider at the moment. IP has also seemed to have reverted to his old habit of deleting threads that he disaproves of.

I expect an "unexpected" nation called "Batty Applied Force" to create a new region called "The Terminology" within a few days, reach over 1000 people, declare war on The West Pacific, and then settle down to 700 nations to slowly dwindle. This will happen tomorrow.

I'd appreciate not being discussed without everyone having the full extent of the facts known to them.

Contact details are in my profile if you want them, but I am not likely to be answering questions, as I still, *stupidly*, care about The Lex.

I'd appreciate not being discussed without everyone having the full extent of the facts known to them.

Contact details are in my profile if you want them, but I am not likely to be answering questions, as I still, *stupidly*, care about The Lex.
I somehow doubt we will ever have to full extent of the facts. Rumour and conjecture are all we are left with...

As much as I love The Lexicon and as much as I get along with TCM, IP, etc, we should probably try to refrain from personal attacks (which we haven't quite gotten into, but I can see this turning out like the last Lex thread).

And I'd appreciate not having a legion of sycophants attempt to realize the aspirations of its psychotic father-figure in my region. I'd appreciate not having to try to defend the honor of my good friends and compatriots against the cookie-cutter rhetoric of same, and I'd really appreciate not being able to set my watch by the cyclical period of the above events.

But it ain't all beer and skittles, now is it?

Who is likely to replace IP?

The impression I got was that he and Cathyy sort of ran the whole show over there. What Lexiconian is likely to fill the power vaccuum?

I'm wondering how IP can resign in such a huff and Cathyy can stay. This seems like one those situations with lots of questions and not very many facts or information. Oh wells.

The Southern Acre:
I don't know what this will mean for the future of the Lexicon. Perhaps a turnaround from their current state of affairs. With IP gone there will be free elections for delegate and maybe they will get someone good in the place.
*emphasis mine

Blackshear:
In unrelated news, there's a newer, rather annoying nation, with 3 endorsements, in the RR threatening to take Kandarin's job.

lol

I would like to thank TNP. or as I like to call my feeder "The Lexicon Commentary Box" for their usual insightfulness into the situation.

The shoes are not hard to fill.

Little men with little vision are a dime a dozen in those types of regions. I am sure someone that can form at least almost complete sentences will step to the forefront within days.

Well he's not Delegate or neither of his three commonly known nations are even in the United Nations. For the moment a relative unknown is Delegate but Fulhead seems to be giving statements as Delegate. So he's Delegate in name but not in game.

Well the resignation as Delegate still stands, and elections will be held shortly. Don't worry, be happy, the lex isn't going to disappear any time soon ;)

Funny that you feel like you have to reassure us that the WORLD'S MIGHTIEST PLAYER-CREATED REGION EVER, OF ALL TIME, FOR A MILLION YEARS, GLORIA, IN EXCELSIS AND HONOR, AMEN isn't going to die.

Back