Insane Power Resigns

I speak as we, the people of Fulhead Land and its colonies.

Hi-ooooooo
Colonies? Why that could almost be interpreted as saying all your nations are under the control of your Fulhead Land nation.

:P

*unleashes legal eagle repelent*

Disclaimer: I hastily wish to add that that comment was intended as a joke, and not meant to influence the thinking, actions or behaviour of any nation, in The North Pacific or otherwise. It in no way reflects the opinions of Namyeknom, the government of Namyeknom, nor the people of Namyeknom. Namyeknom (nation, government and people) accepts no responsibility for the effects the above comment has on those reading it, nor does it accept responsibility for any responding posts (quoted or un-quoted). Anyone who has, is, or intends to read the above comment is advised to do so with a pinch of salt (available from all good retailers) and with a song in their heart (a nice musical number is recommended). Namyeknom has, does and will (until it no longer does) knows nothing about anything.

Disclaimer: I hastily wish to add that that comment was intended as a joke, and not meant to influence the thinking, actions or behaviour of any nation, in The North Pacific or otherwise. It in no way reflects the opinions of Namyeknom, the government of Namyeknom, nor the people of Namyeknom. Namyeknom (nation, government and people) accepts no responsibility for the effects the above comment has on those reading it, nor does it accept responsibility for any responding posts (quoted or un-quoted). Anyone who has, is, or intends to read the above comment is advised to do so with a pinch of salt (available from all good retailers) and with a song in their heart (a nice musical number is recommended). Namyeknom has, does and will (until it no longer does) knows nothing about anything.
L. O. L.

Clearly that will actually work :noangel:

See, even when his not around, just the thought of IP brings out the love in TNP.

I've always said he's the greatest of fellows.

:yes:

*finds self treading the borders of decency*

Strange, I thought I was miles away...

*wanders of to consult the Innuendo Handbook*

It's like the rest of the world changed while I was away, but Fulhead is still living in those past days, almost as if the world hasn't turned in months. How refreshing.

*reads the rescued kitten the morning newspaper while making some soul hummus*

Back