Insane Power Resigns

:fish: OPA. Bring it down a notch, please.
Hersfold:
Yes, that's quite enough. You've been warned before, this is your last chance.

Sorry to all if my post was misconstrued.

The dialog was my interpretation of what the Delegate says in a region with a Founder, and was meant in response to the "Vice-President comparison."

As in,

Vice-President:
"Did the President (Founder) die (CTE) yet?

Nope?

Son of a bitch..."

Sorry if I did not fully clarify. No flame was meant.

EDIT: And if the warning was because of the language: HELL POO DAMN HELL POO DAMN HELL POO DAMN HELL POO DAMN HELL POO DAMN HELL POO DAMN HELL POO DAMN

I think I have worked out what the problem is. Insane Power habitualy uses this door to leave Nationstates, and he keeps forgetting to step off.

revolvingdoor.JPG

Interesting revision of history too. My recollection of that night is that he did not hand anyone anything, but rather made a total cock up of the resignation, letting in Lungwallabad, whom he had tried to ban.

Perhaps we did not thank him enough for screwing up. But I do remember being very grateful for the fact at the time.

Interesting revision of history too. My recollection of that night is that he did not hand anyone anything, but rather made a total cock up of the resignation, letting in Lungwallabad, whom he had tried to ban.
Yeah... wasn't TNP without a Delegate for a day? I think he managed to ban Lung right as the update hit, or something.

-explanation-
Well, I understood what you mean.

<3

And, yea, IP didn't exactly gracefully resign, he threw one of his trademark temper tantrums and took his toys home (removing Pixie from the UN), and then botched the handover (the WTF of 05, IIRC).

Yeah Lung got in, not Thel Dran. Because that would have bene terrible for you, wouldt it.

And how many times has Thel turned you down for a place in your government now flem?

:eyebrow:

Quiz time!

a.) Wrong thread.

b.) Confused Nam and I.

c.) That actually took a week and a half to come up with.

Although I might point out that, if you keep speaking on behalf of the Lexicon, you will likely be doing us (excepting Polts and yourself) more of a service than you think . . .

EDIT - someone forgot a full stop. Guess who?

Back