Lexicon Implosion

Yeah The Lexicon is imploding! Its a mess of confused leadership with a nosediving population and the combined intelligence of a house fly.

That is your view. And yet you are so sadly obsessed by the region that you cant stop talking about it and the only time you have any activity is when The Lexiconians are about.

Seems like the last reserve of the largest feeder struggeling under its directionless attitude to me!

Give me a call when you need someone to give you a quick activity boost!

Who cares? It's The Lexicon.
My personal motto.

EDIT: And just out of curiosity, FL, you say we have no direction... What direction is your region taking? It's hard to have a clear-cut "direction" in an unwinnable game...

Seems like I should log in to NS and read my reports more regularly. Then I'd know the kind of stuff that's going on.

Why, just now my loyal undercover operative reported having received the following message 8 days ago:

Greeting great and kind nation,

You may already be aware of who I am and the roles that I play inside the region. If you are not, but wish to know or have any other questions whatsoever, please feel free to contact me.

I am sending you this telegram to encourage you, if you have not already done so, to visit The Lexicon's off-site forum at www.LexiconLife.com. I also wanted to make myself available as a point of contact should you have any questions about anything.

I wish you and your nation the best, and I look forward to getting to know you better and working with you in the future.

Best wishes,
The Banana Slinging Monkeys of TCM

:P

Oh yes, The Lexicon is entirely non existent. There is no Lexicon.

Move along, nothing to see here. :P
So after you've shown me the error of my ways do I repent directly to Insane Power, or do I have to go through Cathyy as well?

Did we ever find out who IP's ghost account was? I remember to threat of the shock revelation. I hope I didn't miss it?

:eyebrow:

*hope no one works out his double bluff*

Of course I'm not! Do you think I would have brought it up if I was? Ha ha ha...

:shifty:

Sadly, we had so many lexis claiming that they were Insane Power that we had to call off the search....

"I am Insane Power." "No, I am Insane Power....."

sukk0314d.jpg

So why exactly are there so many Lexiconians on this forum anyway?

I'm aware that there was some sort of a war or something between TNP and the Lex, but why are they still around here?

Er... I'm not asking that as a rhetorical question. I am seriously curious.

That is your view. And yet you are so sadly obsessed by the region that you cant stop talking about it and the only time you have any activity is when The Lexiconians are about.
Like Lexicon and the ADN?

Lexicon is different from TNP, obviously, precisely as Fulhead describes. While The North Pacific may meander about from one topic of interest to another with various levels of activity, in The Lexicon their High Council need only command that their sock puppets count to larger and ever-larger numbers.

Does anyone outside of The Lexicon actually respect them? Or did any chance of that go down the drain when they declared "war" on a feeder (us)?

(semi-serious question, really)

Does anyone outside of The Lexicon actually respect them? Or did any chance of that go down the drain when they declared "war" on a feeder (us)?

Other than a few raider and forum nuker friends? I do not believe so.

Lexicon is different from TNP, obviously, precisely as Fulhead describes. While The North Pacific may meander about from one topic of interest to another with various levels of activity, in The Lexicon their High Council need only command that their sock puppets count to larger and ever-larger numbers

:lol:

excellent example of why you should know what the topic is about before posting. Congratulations :worship:

Classic Lexiconian tactic of attempting (and failing) to use sarcasm in an effort to dodge a point they can't refute.

Taking notes, everyone?

The Lexicon what? Who?

I wouldn't waste my breath or effort where they are concerned. Declaring war ended any chance of that.

Lexicon is different from TNP, obviously, precisely as Fulhead describes. While The North Pacific may meander about from one topic of interest to another with various levels of activity, in The Lexicon their High Council need only command that their sock puppets count to larger and ever-larger numbers

excellent example of why you should know what the topic is about before posting. Congratulations :worship:
I feel qualified to speak on a number of subjects.

Aren't they friendly with a lot of raiders?

Yes.

I feel qualified to speak on a number of subjects.
Comrade Mammothistan for the mother****** win.

Hersfold Edit: See below.

Ok, let's keep profanity out of here, please. No warning, just a modedit.
Censorship!!!!! :P Does anyone actually read it as "mother asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk ing win"?

*Heft is too tired to protest, dough

No need. I am avoiding risinng to the bait while the others debate how much they idslike The Lexicon. Normal day, as it goes

Back