Lexicon Implosion

No need. I am avoiding risinng to the bait while the others debate how much they idslike The Lexicon. Normal day, as it goes
Insane Power has committed a number of sins which I have a problem with, yes. Certain ghoulish remarks included. An accounting for would deserve more posts than I think anyone, TNP administration included, would be willing to devote time toward, so because this is neither the time nor the place for their sake I've simply registered my opinion in generally-neutral language (which I have done) and leave it at that for now.

No need. I am avoiding risinng to the bait while the others debate how much they idslike The Lexicon. Normal day, as it goes
Insane Power has committed a number of sins which I have a problem with, yes. Certain ghoulish remarks included. An accounting for would deserve more posts than I think anyone, TNP administration included, would be willing to devote time toward, so because this is neither the time nor the place for their sake I've simply registered my opinion in generally-neutral language (which I have done) and leave it at that for now.
In a more clean fashion:

I think this is the time when Fulhead realizes that no good can come of debating with a juggernaut, especially one hwo has the facts on his side.

Once again, Comrade Mammothistan for the mother-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-ing win.

If those lepricans have been subdued then why all the hashing of old news??

*lexicons-lepricans go figure*

now where is that insane power

button so it can be turned off!!

I remember Insane Power making some incredibly racist and disgusting marks in a thread he made about Muslims once but I've had a look and I am sure that it has been deleted by the Admin.

However Insane Power said that he wanted all Muslims deported or shot, banned from public transport because of four suicide bombers and what really annoyed me was his refusal to call Mosques, Mosques and instead he called them Muslim Churches, which is just ridiculous and extremely petty.

Ok, general statement to everyone:

This topic has for some time now (as in the last three pages) been descending into a flame-fest. I'd let it go for a while because both sides were attacking each other fairly evenly, but you may have noticed that Fulhead hasn't been posting in here lately, and of course IP isn't able to post here at all. While I am not a fan of the Lexicon or it's leadership in the least, it is still my job to make sure that this forum is moderated fairly. Please, let's tone the converation down a bit, and maybe head back to the original topic. Thank you.

The United Federation of Hersfold
Forum Administrator

Ok, general statement to everyone:

This topic has for some time now (as in the last three pages) been descending into a flame-fest. I'd let it go for a while because both sides were attacking each other fairly evenly, but you may have noticed that Fulhead hasn't been posting in here lately, and of course IP isn't able to post here at all. While I am not a fan of the Lexicon or it's leadership in the least, it is still my job to make sure that this forum is moderated fairly. Please, let's tone the converation down a bit, and maybe head back to the original topic. Thank you.

The United Federation of Hersfold
Forum Administrator
aggreas now leave the poor leprican alone, theres no pot of gold to be found here.

As we've been told that the Implosion (not that one was official recognised) has ended (not that that it officially happened), and even if it did occur, and is still ongoing, I doubt any of us can be bothered to check, is there a topic here at all?

Hmmm... I think I'll add that to my mental catalog of NS zen...

edit - grammar-tastic.

quit dickering over spilled milk now. Time to change the channel.

Opppss what does M I know he aint nothing but an agitator without a clan.

OPA uses this statement alot and so have I before I came here.

M I out yes I M

Sorry OPA. I still think you are origina!

I am still imploded and loving it!

eh....thats suprising. Thanks, I guess Hersfold....

Anyway to answer the posts above:

Yes, you hate IP I am sure. You dont like Cathyy either. You hate the fact that I'm still here. Whatever.

And as it is now exactly midnight and I am f-offed angry I am going to refrain from posting about how, despite anything you hate about them, or anythging they've done, a lot worse has been said and done to them. Alot worse. Get the f-ing facts right before you start posting, and especially dont verbally assult a man who cant be here to answer you.

Its low, even for some here.

Back