The North Pacific vs. Fulhead Land

The prosecution wishes to note that they asked a direct question of the presiding officer of the court and as such are waiting for the response.

Seriously, is this going anywhere or has the prosecution's case died in the arse?! I petition the Court to either get things moving or have the charges thrown out for lack of evidence!!

I thank the court and the defense for having patience with me during a period of personal issues.

As the author clearly claims that they are the controler of the nation was also in controll of the nation excersizing controll of "The Lexicon" it is understood that the author choose to discard the policy of Duality

I now introduce prosecution Exhibit D.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?...opic=2034&st=74

Clearly the defendant's own words leave nothing to question regarding how the defendant is the same person in both cases and therefore is activeley trying to undermine the purpose of the North Pacific

The prosecution would like to make note that the current prosecutor for the case is no longer able to perform his functions. As such, the prosecution would like to note that a new prosecutor will be announced tomorrow.

I apologize for the delay.

The replacement Prosecutor on this case will be me, Southwest Asia.

Further evidence and questioning will be forthcoming from the prosecution following the Thanksgiving break.

[/Global mod hat on]
Heft, I assume youve read this thread and your know perfectly well that your post is inappropriate in this thread. There is a separate thread for sideline commentary. Please edit and transfer the content of your post to the appropriate thread. If I have to do anything further, I'll be forced to issue a warning, and I'd rather that you cooperate.
[/global mod hat off]

Naughty Heft!!

*Poltsamaa hits Heft across the nose with a rolled up newspaper!!

Go to your room!!

Also, this thread has kind of died...can me get this moving or give it the arse please?!

The defence queries if the prosecution is calling Fulhead Land, leader of LexiconHead resident of The Lexicon or if they are calling the leader of The North Pacific Nation, Fulhead Land?!

The prosecution would like to clarify by calling the person who controls the forum name of Fulhead Land and any related entities to the stand.

The defence knows of no all-encompassing entity!! We know of Fulhead Land, leader of LexiconHead of the region The Lexicon!! We also, know of the nation Fulhead Land of the region The North Pacific!!

I seek clarification as to whether the prosecution is referring to The North Pacific citizen of Fulhead Land and wish the defendant to take the stand or if they are calling a witness from another region!!

There are no other related properties!! We have Fulhead Land, member nation of The North Pacific, and Fulhead Land, leader of The Lexiconian nation of LexiconHead!!

The laws of this region are very specific about member nations so I again ask, which of these is the witness you are calling?!

No, this is not clear enough!! I am unsure as to who is being called to the stand, please specify whether it is Fulhead Land, member nation of The North Pacific or LexiconHead, member nation of The Lexicon!! These are two separate nations, one being a non-citizen of this region!!

No, he called "whoever controls the nation of Fulhead land, and any nations related to the nation of Fulhead Land"!!

This is unclear as this refers to various different nations!! In accordance with the laws of this region, I will instruct my client not to take the stand until such time as the actual identity of the witness is specifically stated!!

OOC: The Constitution refers to "member nations" not players, you cannot operate an in-game trial asking players to be tried and to give evidence, it is outside the Constitution and I request that the trial by held in-game as per the laws of the region, not trying players outside the scope of the Constitution as the prosecution and now the judge is insisting happen.

No!! Not until a specific nation is called to the stand!! I'll not jeopardise my client's case to satisfy the judges need for expediency!!

This is a critical facet of the case!!

My client will not take the stand until he is called specifically and unconditionally!!

The Prosecution is calling person who controls the nation of Fulhead Land to the stand. Within this forum that person goes by the alias of Fulhead Land. However, the person who controls Fulhead Land could also be acting in other capacities for other in game nations and regions. Thus I am calling the person who controls Fulhead Land, who also might be in control of other related properties pertinent to the case.

The Defence does not recognise this "person"!! Are they from another realm?! The Defense awaits the calling of a witness from our realm!!

If the Defense is to be this brazen, then maybe this is a statement that will clarify:

The Prosecution calls Fulhead Land, also known as the controller of the nation of Lexiconhead, and also known as the accused.

Back