Duality

Excellent. A grand job from your cabinet there. Your only act as PM was to say no to me and me mates. What a spiffing term, I think you'll agree.

And again, excellent, I think this is the third time that the government has broken the law and declared me a persona non grata. Congrats again.

Good luck in the future. The Futures bright- The Futures with The Lexicon.

Late? yeah it took me awhile, I had to sneak through the undergrowth. Didnt w
t you to have to see us criminals...or was it war criminal...or terrorist the last few times? I forget.

Should have made that one clear earlier on. Persona non grata jsut doesnt have the same ring to it.

Nice to see the action backing up the words as well folks. Of course you cant do anything, that would be grossly illegal. Tresspassing on my human rights. Aint that a bitch ;)

No, those pinko commies support "rights" (damn liberal media brainwashing propaganda), and they didn't really vote for me.

No they didnt, obviously.

Incidentaly, you heard it here first kids, TNP PM candidate calls TNP bill of rights "pinko commie"

Some more choice Heft quotes for you to play with, Fulhead.

"Democracy is Bollocks"
and...
"Fuck the Constitution"

And, hs, you wound me. :(

excellent, cheers Heft. Incidentaly if you ever right a book, the top 1 would be a great title

So now back to my questions- what are you going to do with this persona non grata? and is that even legal?

Its not, by the way

So now back to my questions- what are you going to do with this persona non grata? and is that even legal?
We can declare people persona non grata - all that means is that you'e not welcome here. No law says we can't - as long as we don't actually kick anyone out sans trial, we're in the clear, IMO.

However, we would be more than happy to charge you with treason if you would like to see some legal action. ;)

Find a law I've broken. Go on try.

and cool, discrimination publically. Almost as sweet as the good old transcript days...but not quite

Give me a few minutes, I'm bound to find something. Being a major leader in a declared enemy of the region should be quite sufficent...

Here we are...
2) Each member Nation shall refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any other nation or region in a manner inconsistent with the Constitution of The North Pacific.

:lol:  I love that bit.

A member of TNP didnt do anything. As your previous lawsuit against me proved (and made precedent I believe) my TNP nation is Fulhead Land and he hasnt broken any laws. As a lexiconian (in that case I would be Lexiconhead, technically) and not part of TNP I havent broken any laws.

Any opinions I have expressed outside of that are my own and I am allowed to express them as is my right as a citizen, enshrined in the constitution.

Try again
Your NS nation itself didn't do anything wrong, maybe. But then, it'd be hard for it to do so.

However, I do notice that you're posting all this under the forum account "Fulhead Land" while carrying an RA badge, the avatar title "Head Honcho:The Lexicon", and a Lexicon signature.

If you're gonna claim duality, you gotta separate your personas better than that. :eyeroll:

According to the legal precedents set, no I dont.

EDIT:

Just to make it clear, I am also carrying an avtar of a section of the hard-fi album and a song lyric credited to Carl Barat and the Libertines.

I would like to state now, for MO, that I am neither a member of The Libertines, Carl Barat, a section of a CCTV camera or Hard-Fi.

Thank you.

The difference being that The Libertines, Carl Barat, a section of a CCTV camera or Hard-Fi have never, to the best of my knowledge, declared war on this region.

to the best of my knowledge

operative phrase

:lol:

And of course, Fulhead Land the TNPer, according to TNP law, never has either. As a TNP nation, under the constitution, I have broken no laws. Again, I ask you to find one I have broken.

Your NS nation itself didn't do anything wrong, maybe. But then, it'd be hard for it to do so.

However, I do notice that you're posting all this under the forum account "Fulhead Land" while carrying an RA badge, the avatar title "Head Honcho:The Lexicon", and a Lexicon signature.

If you're gonna claim duality, you gotta separate your personas better than that. :eyeroll:
Lexiconian duality is a piece-of-shit concept.

PS - I, too, wish that I could do more to oppress the people.

Well, TNP does have a law that reads like this:
No player maintaining a nation in a region at war with TNP may maintain a nation within TNP, or participate in the governance thereof, for the duration of hostilities. Any player found doing so will be stripped of membership in the Regional Assembly and subject to banishment from the region. A "region at war" is any region which has made a formal declaration, or made acts of war against The North Pacific, or vice versa, as deemed by decision by the Security Council. War does not constitute actions taken by or against the North Pacific Army unless the conflict meets the conditions above. A state of war exists until a formal peace treaty, surrender terms, or similar, is/are recognized.

Since TNP no longer recognizes any war, in the long view FL is lucky to be merely "persona non grata" rather than be stripped of RA membership and banned.

As for the aforementioned "legal precedent," it does not exist. The AG declined to take up the case. There was never a court ruling on the matter.

Children, feel free to play in the middle of the road and get hit by cars that have the licence plate "STU-PID", the adults are marveling at the wit and audacity from the coffee house while sipping their iced drinks.

All legal pittance aside.

Since Lexiconian and by association, Lexiconian Allied States (since all states a person plays are technically allied with each other) have been deemed persona non grata, I believe it is within the jurisdiction of the IIA office with verification from the NPIA if need be, to decide whether or not a state in the RA is Lexiconian-allied.

Being that Lexiconian and Lexiconian-allied states have no rights under the constitution, you can yak all you want, but you're now here by our leave, plain and simple.

Nonsense - duality is what the people who lack the skills to spy and undermine the government hide behind.

The ones who can don't need it.

Really, if you're gonna claim duality and different personas, you gotta make it apparent. Look at Fedele/Fantoccini/Scardino. He has different accounts for each and even talks on IRC with multiple personas at the same time. He's roleplaying multiple roles. I can sorta accept that type of duality.

Back when I got tired of TNP bickering a year and a half ago, I took a short siesta to North Pacific. There, I used the name "Monte Ozarka IV" to differentiate that persona from all my other ones. However, my diplomatic and ADN responsibilities led me to have to communicate with the North Pacific region. Therefore, I started up a new account on their forum simply called "Monte Ozarka" (which is what you all know me as). When I was speaking as a citizen of NP, I used Monte Ozarka IV. When I was acting in an official (foreign) capacity, I used Monte Ozarka. When I got lazy and didn't want to change logins, I made sure to put a big disclaimer at the top of the post. That's roleplaying and separating personas. That's duality.

What you are doing, FL, is acting for both your Lexicon and TNP nations through the one mouthpiece on this forum. While you serve in a Lexiconian role and actively trying to undermine the government (the goal of one nation), you also vote in the RA and claim the full rights of a TNP citizen (the goal of the other). Your problem lies in the fact that you utterly fail to differentiate between your different personas and as such, we may only assume that you have the one--one which has represented and supported the government of the Lexicon--a crime for which you may be prosecuted.

In short, your duality is a sham. It is not roleplaying to you. You have, instead, taken it for granted as a shield from political reprisal. You have taken the concept of duality that a dedicated few have fought for the recognition of, and you have trodden all over their successes with this disgrace of an example in how duality should not be used.

Really, if you're gonna claim duality and different personas, you gotta make it apparent. Look at Fedele/Fantoccini/Scardino. He has different accounts for each and even talks on IRC with multiple personas at the same time. He's roleplaying multiple roles. I can sorta accept that type of duality.
Scardino even bans Fedele from the LWU channel when we have raider business to talk about :P

Don't forget the Fedele's blog is filled with Scardino's harsh comments :P

Technically that law cannot be ued to prosecute me. Of course you could try, but as this law had no effect when this started, you cant use it.

Again, I invite you to try.

In short, your duality is a sham. It is not roleplaying to you. You have, instead, taken it for granted as a shield from political reprisal.

No i'm just pointing out how you have no legal rights o prosecute me. thats not political for me, you guys made the laws, so deal with it.

And if you cannot differentiate then thats your fault.

And now for some light comic relief

[Admin Edit to remove offensive content - see post below]

It illustrates my point nicely.
It is an opinion. Some dislike it, but it is an opinion none the less and is allowed to be expressed.

But come on, you cant say you didnt smile a little :lol:

Regional assembly members are required to both have a nation in the North Pacific and have an account on this forum. Through your forum account you openly support a region that has declared war against the North Pacific. North Pacific law states that supporting our enemies is illegal. We tolerate you anyways. Not exactly crushing all dissent like you suggest. (Unlike some regions I could name.)

I do wonder why you havent tried to take action against me...maybe its because of the high number of illegal lawsuits I have defeated from you guys in the past, maybe your scared, I just dont know but do try if you'd like

Invisionfree Terms of Service:
Users may not post, upload, link to, or email any Content that contains, promotes, gives instruction about, or provides prohibited Content... Prohibited Content also includes: (b) Abusive, threatening, defamatory, racist, or obscene Content;

Fulhead Land, you do appear to have broken this particular law (of Invisionfree's). As a result, you are now on a five-hour moderator preview, in accordance with the forum rules. The offending link has also been removed from your post.

The United Federation of Hersfold
as Forum Administrator

To be honest I'm not terribly convinced that a lot of this thread should have even been posted here.....Perhaps a new thread somewhere to discuss duality.....not in the final statement of the cabinet....???

I would suggest from fulhead land's first post onwards....

I have to agree with MO, I don't really practice Duality, but I recognize the difference between those who are truly playing separate nations and characters, and those who simply abuse the concept for their own personal gain. Fedele/Scardino/Fant practices duality, those of you at The Lexicon use it as an excuse to be at war with us while being with us.

Legal precedent aside, you're an annoying ass, and regardless of whether or not the courts say we have to let you stay, we don't have to like you, take you seriously, or do anything other than call you out being here for no reason than you have some grudge and just want to try and make things difficult for us. Or mock you, that was fun, much more fun than actually trying to have a reasonable discussion.

Back