War and/or Peace Posters

Apologies if you feel I cribbed it directly from your banner - I assure you I had no such intent. But credit where credit is due - I went ahead and made sure we knew which parts of what we're to attribute to whom.

Another blatantly ripped off song. Not a poster. Deal with it.

After all the Lexies are in their boxes
And the kids are in bed, too
You can hear happiness walking on up the street
Footprints dressed in blue
And the wind cries, "Eras"

A broom is drearily sweeping
Up the dirt the Lexies tracked in
Somewhere a Lexi is weeping
Somewhere they learn of their sin
And the wind, it cries, "Eras"

The traffic lights they turn blue tomorrow
A blue not of sorrow,
But of happiness, instead
The green lights of the simple Lex are all dead

Will the wind ever remember
The little Lexies that came and went?
With a breeze it blows away an ember
It returns it to from where it was sent

Error%20Message.png

I do not mind. Elitism is the mark of a fine gentleman in the sense that he must be confident for a fine reason.

Either that or he is really just very insecure and puts on a guise of being confident because he knows he has no reason to be confident, but doesn't want anyone else to know.

edit: he = any random "fine gentleman", not anyone in particular

Awwww what'a cutie book worm.

Um, hate to spoil the fun but the war's long over. Not that I don't like the pictures but they would've been a lot better say... a month ago?

And of course, you should never, ever use torrentz to illegally download copies of Photoshop, or any other program!

Because that would be naughty!

We're not at war, Unter just couldn't figure out a shorter way of saying "we're at a state of heightened security due to the torturously slow delegate handover."

in fact, if you can find a way of shortening that from "TNP is in a state of war." You're obliged to TM it to Unter.

ACtually, Pink would just get you killed. Camoflauge was invented so the enemy would have a harder time seeing their opponent. Pink would make you stick out like a sore thumb. So says me.

Back