War and/or Peace Posters

Fedele

TNPer
I've thrown together these two images for signatures or avatars but I know we have a lot of other people out there who are great with Photoshop or GIMP. Let's see what you can do.

eras6na.jpg

Fight.jpg

Given that so many of the Lexiconians are over here that they might as well cut out the middle man and fight themselves, can I suggest this image?

1170563_f315de98d1.jpg

:nah: < No such smiley!?
:no:

Note: The above is directed at the two negative posters proposed by Flem. The others are perfectly sensical, and we are doing the same back in Lex. What I am shaking my head at is the negative propoganda of insulting Lexiconians-- not even the Lexicon, but Lexiconians.

no.gif

Note: The above is directed at the two negative posters proposed by Flem. The others are perfectly sensical, and we are doing the same back in Lex. What I am shaking my head at is the negative propoganda of insulting Lexiconians-- not even the Lexicon, but Lexiconians.

awwwwww :console:

Here is a bunny picture, just for you:

_bunny_rabbit.jpg

:no:

Sorry, did you guys actually declare war on us?

Cos if you did, you have no right to get all pissy when we decide we're not your friends anymore.

Get out of here, blackguard.

A reminder from our friends at Penny Arcade!:

pa_jesus_says.jpg

Intelligence operatives in the Lexidenville have captured this image of the military brain of the invading region:

ThreeStooges_3.jpg

I think it's time we all really got down to business and unleashed he secret weapons: Killer Kannibal Frogs!

frog.gif

Sorry all for the double post, but our illustrious friend Dont pick it up and my sexy self have made our nation mottos(sp?) "Solidarity. Until they all go home." We would be honored if those of us against this rediculous "invasion" would join us as a show of said solidarity for the duration of their playtime. Or, until they all go home. :)

Back