From The Lexicon

Actually, sometimes OP needs an interpreter, G. I think what he meant was this:

OP's subconscious:
I did not mean to imply that I did not care about the answers to the questions we wanted. Quite the opposite. The answers delivered unto us a profound insight that allowed us to understand the aggressors much more clearly and, in turn, while we do not agree with them, it does allow us to understand their actions.

I meant to say that we do not much care for or about The Lexicon. However, we do care about you. We love you. You're the only sane one in the bunch.

<3 Hugs and kisses <3
OP
Fedele FTW

You and me both. Actually, I'm more worried about her physical presence than anything else. Smashing through walls, stopping at nothing less than crushing the life out of anything that stands in her way.

NOTE TO LEXICONIANS: The above post was not meant to imply that The Crazy Monkeymen, nor the individual person behind the nation The Crazy Monkeymen is or was a hulking physical specimen of any kind.

You and me both.  Actually, I'm more worried about her physical presence than anything else.  Smashing through walls, stopping at nothing less than crushing the life out of anything that stands in her way.

NOTE TO LEXICONIANS: The above post was not meant to imply that The Crazy Monkeymen, nor the individual person behind the nation The Crazy Monkeymen is or was a hulking physical specimen of any kind.
You sir, quite frankly, are a [edit] prick.

Have a good day :)

You, good sir, are now on moderator preview for the next few hours. Apparently sarcasm completely slips past you even it's pointed out in a big red disclaimer.

Edit: OPA, you would also do well to avoid posting things that the Lexis could possibly take offense to.

Actually, TCM is female but I'm sure that won't worry you Hersfold as you also are quite clearly a large fornicating needle.

The above post is not intended to imply that Hersfold is a fucking prick. I'll leave that to individual judgement

This topic will now be locked, as the delegation from the Lexicon appears unable to be polite today.

It may be re-opened at a later date.

Back