Possible Inflation Cure?

Hersfold

TNPer
One of the big problems with the current system that has been pointed out was the fact that we have a virtually infinite cash supply, which naturally leads to our TNP$ being next to useless.

I found another code on IF support that appears to be hosted on an external site, which I think means we could have the forum draw our money from a fixed supply, thus ending the inflation issue. However, the darn thing looks as complicated as a bunch of snakes in a wrestling match, and I can't really tell if this is what we're looking for or not.

SO, if one of you geekier types out there (*cough*Digitalis*cough*) would mind looking this code over and giving a short appraisal, maybe we can start getting the bank to function properly.

Here it is: PHP Automated Money System

Thanks.

SO, if one of you geekier types out there (*cough*Digitalis*cough*) would mind looking this code over and giving a short appraisal, maybe we can start getting the bank to function properly.
What am I? Burnt toast??

I'm investigating the code, and begining implementing it. (At least from the non Admin side of it)

Back