Prime Minister

B - In the event of a vacancy in the Office of Prime Minister, the Cabinet shall nominate a new Prime Minister, from among any of the Nations that meet the eligibility requirements for election, within seven days. The designation of the Nation nominated by the Cabinet is to be confirmed in a referendum of the Regional Assembly, in which a quorum participates, through a motion of confirmation. The nomination and referendum election shall be conducted as expeditiously as practicable.

The Cabinet have nominated Hersfold to be our next prime minister. This requires a confirmatory vote by all members of the regional assembly.

Please vote here, saying either "yea" or "nay". This is a formal ballot. All off-topic posts will be removed.

Edit: The poll will remain open for one week, until 5am BST on Sunday 28th May. However, the vote will be declared if a simple majority is reached before that time.

Voting so far (9:30am BST, 23 May)

FOR - 34
Democratic Donkeys
Mr.Sniffles
Flemingovia
Blackshear
North Harmoneia
Wizardofoz01
Namyeknom
Dalimbar
Mr.Gaunt
The Mighty Pump
Byardkuria
Cthul Murgos
Apollo Industria
Southwest Asia
Daimiaena
Blue Wolf II
Great Bights Mum
John Ashcroft Land
Knockavale
Ator People
Romanoffia
Neenee
Yahoo2U
Fedele
W Olves
Monumental Proportions
Lazy Wizard
Unitat
Freedom and Pride
Grosseschnauzer
Groclant
Sajlamot
Grenval
teruchev

Against - 7
AlHoma
Poltsamaa
Cathyy
Fulhead LAnd
Haor Chall
Digitalis
IndieGirl

Abstain - 1
Hersfold

Am sorry to be kinda out of topic, but I thought we just had elections, and we voted for a Prime Minister ??? :o

Prime Minister:
Tresville - 25 (61%)

What happened ? I have no problem with Hers being the Prime Minister, but where is Tresville ?

At your service, Bohemians from Unitat :blink:

Unitat, because of RL issues, tresville has been forced to take a (permanent?) break from the game. THat leaves us with an immediate vacancy for Prime Minister. The Cabinet have nominated Hersfold to take his place, but we all get a chance to confirm that nomination (or not).

F,.

Unitat, because of RL issues, tresville has been forced to take a (permanent?) break from the game. THat leaves us with an immediate vacancy for Prime Minister. The Cabinet have nominated Hersfold to take his place, but we all get a chance to confirm that nomination (or not).

F,.
Flemingovia, I thank you for your help... I went to the Prime Ministers Office to read what was happening, and I now understand... sorry for my off topic posts.

Unitat's Vote : Yea (for Hers)

At your service, Bohemians Grand Chairman of Unitat

Back