Amusing TGs

*shrugs* Ive not really ventured out of TNP since joining NS. Im still a n00b at role play. I dont really have a character. I just Wing it mostly. Id like to master one area before exploring too much. Though Ive lurked on some of the regional pages of folks we have embassies with and Osiris intrests me for the fact they have a spot on their forum to learn about Kemeticism.

Well, Sev is a good guy, but, as the ambassador from The East Pacific, I feel obligated to invite ya to our region, if ya ever decide to get out.

This is not intended to be a recruitment post.

The Republic of Demostienian
11 hours ago

the honourable nation of demostienian gleefully declares war on the unethical of your countrymen. prepare for gas and nukes. tootles

I cri evrytim ;~;

Lord Nwahs:
The Republic of Demostienian
11 hours ago

the honourable nation of demostienian gleefully declares war on the unethical of your countrymen. prepare for gas and nukes. tootles

I cri evrytim ;~;
What's Tim got to do with this? :P

Here's a good one I got today:

Dear Esteemed Delegates,

You have all risen to the top of the World Assembly food chain and I respect all of you more than any other figures in the game. I have written a proposal and I was just wondering if you would give me tips and suggestions if you want. Tips from %NATION% would be especially appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time.

"Council: Security Council
Resolution Type: Condemnation

Condemn %NATION%

The World Assembly,

Believing it is important that the delegates of the World Assembly's most esteemed regions be kept in check so that they do not turn into dictators,

Realizing that %NATION% has been very unhelpful to all nations in general, and, quite frankly, has been a bit of a dick to pretty much everybody,

Disgusted by the laws created by this nation to restrict the powers of the members of their respective region so that they may remain regional delegate,

Horrified that %NATION% has created propaganda against innocent challengers to the Delegacy to convince the members of their region to continue %NATION%'s term,

Believing World Assembly intervention is necessary in a situation such as this, where the Incumbent has made a mockery of such an esteemed region containing several thousand nations,

The Security Council hereby Condemns %NATION% and strongly encourages their removal of power as delegate by domestic and/or foreign means."

Thanks again for reading and please respond back via TG if you wish to offer feedback.

Thank you, and have a nice day,
Grandpa Snowman
General of The Doom Squad

This was sent to all GCR delegates simultaneously. Note that it uses the "%NATION%" tag in several places, so all of us originally thought it was looking to condemn ourselves, while seeking input from the other delegates :P .

AinodretsaM cM
7 hours ago
Hi I a creep that dwells on that crap I am the internet and the internet. The only thing that you can get is a poo. I am the bus. I am a beautiful person who is the best thing about this place.
And
AinodretsaM cM
7 hours ago
I am the only thing that you can get.

From random nation:
You have a traitor in the midst. One of your delegates is a high ranking official for the black riders. They plan on invading this region through a peaceful election. Watch Mcmasterdonia closely.
I wrote back asking for more information, so that I can deal with the traitor more effectively.

Lol.... What the fuck :P

We've had some seriously weird telegrams about me over the years. I think it was Eluvatar(?) who regularly received warnings about a man in gold aka me :p

The Republic of Malakeem ? McMasterdonia
Seconds ago
Go ahead do it... well do it what are you waiting
for.... F***ING DO IT I F***ING DARE YOU YOU MOTHERF***ER

#welcomeback

That's the telegram I will send you while you're away and I double post. Granted, it is a little less scatalogical than I prefer for my telegrams, but it will suffice. :)

Zemnaya Svoboda:
Greetings %NATION%!

I am writing to you regarding The North Pacific WA Development Program (WADP), a campaign to encourage nations in The North Pacific to join the World Assembly and actively exchange endorsements.

We published yesterday Volume 11 of the WADP awards. These reward the initiative and efforts of the hundreds of our nations that choose to participate, either by becoming WA members, or by giving out endorsements, or both. Many more volumes are to follow, and you can win future awards for yourself!

The first step on your way to awards is becoming a World Assembly member. You can read here why and how to join the World Assembly. Once a member, you can work your way towards more awards by starting to exchange endorsements. You can read here why and how to exchange endorsements. There's even a handy link to a page allowing you to easily and quickly endorse all 900 WA nations in The North Pacific.

As a last note, we would ask that you please approve of ("upvote") the WADP awards volume and the WADP dispatch. By doing so, you help promote the WADP, and help make our region freer, safer, and greater.

Thank you in advance, and let me know if you have any questions about any of the above :) .

Your delegate,
Zemnaya Svoboda (aka Eluvatar)

Polish-flagged %NATION% who will remain nameless:
Dear Sir/Madame,
we are independent nation and I, as its' creator, will never agree for such communist occupation. How can I agree somebody strange to rule homeland of hundreds of thousands?

Regards,
Ruler of %NATION%

Back