Describe the Person Above You

Note to self - bribe ^. And it's Knight Rider! ^ probably isn't a lone crusader in a dangerous world. The world… of the Knight Rider!

^ one of my most preferred Grammar Gestapo. ^ Will also be a reason for me to stick around here more often.

I also have a secret crush on ^. Though it's more crush than secret. Allegedly. :pinch:

^^ the greatest person on the internet. Miles better than Star Wars kid! Also the reason the word 'reciprocate' was invented. :tb2:

^ puts the 'fun' in 'forum'.

Wait ... that doesn't work.

Sydia was digging through the garbage one day looking for a somewhat warm meal when a glowing light appeared above him. He looked up and saw an angel. "Just beat it", the angel said, before carrying on in a dance with the light pulsating behind him. "Just beat it", he repeated, before fading away.

Sydia then sat down on the nearest trash bag and thought to himself. He then realised that it was a sign to head on over to s2 v2.0 and spam up the OOC.

Edit: Damn my timing.

^^ is probably wrong, but we love him anyways.

^ a prophet who appears in white glowing light...of an internet message board! (pray tell, which would be v.2 of the s2? I shall follow your direction!).

Sydia once wrote a beautiful poem whose lyrical finesse put Shakespeare and Indie Girl to shame. Unfortunately, however, his dog ate it.

^ doesn't know it was plagerised from Shakespeare and about IG.
I can just about remember the first few lines before the mutt got at it...
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more funky and more Floydian...

Back