Welcome to the Order!

Greetings all!

Welcome to the chapterhouse for The North Pacific of the Order of the Gryphons.

The order is a griup of knights, yes knights, dedicated to a peacful and virtuous nationstates. IT has been in existence for over a year an a half now and is full of wonderful and famous players.

Joining is open to everyone who has qualities of a knight, regardless of sex, age, arace, national origin, citizenship or any other quality. You will find the order to be an organization and a ever ncreasing force for good.

Our main forum

you have ot join-on site and be champoioned, and you will be a member of TNP's chapter.

As a member of the Order, I shall become active in TNP's Chapter!

romanoffialogo2gk.jpg

Sir Roman, The Prodigal

Well, I feel bipolar in the sense that I am the "acting" chaptermaster for the IDU chapter of the Order, and I also spend time here.

But TPTB of the Order are aware of the serious RL constraints I'm under at the moment, but when I can, I'll be active in both venues.

Is this like a frat thing? Or a medieval reactment thing? because I have a soft spot for both keggers and damsels...

Think more like the NS version of the Knights of the Round Table.

The Order played a role in the events during the Pixiedance era that led up to the Constitutional Convention. The Gryphonic Order originated here in TNP, but it now has chapters in a number of regions, both feeders and founded.

I was wondering? Could The Exodus get a cahpter of the order of the gryphons. I was invited once to join and sadly never took the offer up. :(

Wow, can I join your 'gruip' and then be 'champoioned'. Great advertisement, really motivated me to come and join in with the spelling-fest thats obviously happening over there.

Is this the order full of NS intelligence leaders that kick people out for spying? Sounds great.

and is full of wonderful and famous players

Name one member, who isn't a member of the ADN and/or Nasicournia.

No, it's purpose was to show that there has not been a policy, in the history and development to recruit soley from Nasicournia or the ADN.

The Gryphons are recruiting heavily in many areas, and I might also point out that the founder of the Gryphons, Thyarira, was certainly neither ADN nor NAsi.

Perhaps a current member could speak to the issue of current membership for the sake of our curious postulant?

Due to Gordonels flamebait fest, my question got ignored. :unsure:

On Behalf of The Exodus, would we be bale to have a chapter of the grypons? Granted this would need to be approved by leadership as well. Thank you for youur time.

That is not my call....you will ahve to join and ask the council of chapter masters to vote in a new chapter.

We want as many chapters as reasonably possible.

Gordonel...That was blatent flamebait. Edit your posts and gain some maturity, or they go away.

s this the order full of NS intelligence leaders that kick people out for spying? Sounds great.

And when you gain enough common sense, go to the website and read the announcements thread of "what we are not" You will see the answer to crazy conspiracy theories.

The order denying it doesn't necessarily mean they aren't who I said they are.

And are they, infact, the order which kick people out for spying - Kaselande - When there leader is/was one of NS's leading intelligence operatives/spies - Biyah?

Am I or am I not right, Freedom and Pride?

And I won't get into the maturity thing.

That is not my call....you will ahve to join and ask the council of chapter masters to vote in a new chapter.

We want as many chapters as reasonably possible.

Gordonel...That was blatent flamebait. Edit your posts and gain some maturity, or they go away.

s this the order full of NS intelligence leaders that kick people out for spying? Sounds great.

And when you gain enough common sense, go to the website and read the announcements thread of "what we are not" You will see the answer to crazy conspiracy theories.
What is the process for joining?

I believe Thyatira (sp?) invited me a while back to join. :)

Go on the the forums. There is an area for applications. THe directiosn are there.

You will make a post saying your virtues, someone may question you, but then someone must champion you, and then you will be allowed to join.

OH! OH! Can I join? I am so "dedicated to a peacful and virtuous nationstates" yes.gif

I think that was sarcasm.

You didn't answer my questions F&P, is that because the answer is yes or you're ignoring me?

I can now say with absolute certainty that there is at least one member of the Gryphons who is not ADN or Nasicournia.

I have just been accepted as a knight.

on trawling the Gryphonic order's forum I also came across the names of many other nations whom I KNOW are not ADN. In fact some of them I would put in the anti-ADN camp.

....unless Fantoccini is in the ADN and nobody told me.

Flem, welcome to the Order, so that makes at least two of us who are not ADN or Nasicourian! :lol:

Gordonel, you need to go to the Order's off-site forums and look at the process and requirements, and decide for yourself if you meet and can demoncstrate that you meet the requirements to be accepted.

:P, question quoted in my post above was BW's, not mine :P

MY question was:

And are they, infact, the order which kick people out for spying - Kaselande - When there leader is/was one of NS's leading intelligence operatives/spies - Biyah?

Am I or am I not right, Freedom and Pride?

Kaselande was booted, AFAIK for activities unbecoming a gryphon.

THere is a fine line between being an intelligence agent and being a rude, non-knightly fellow, and he apparently crossed it.

We are an order of virtues...not one that rewards unprecedented deceit, not unchecked rudeness, like that on your part, Gordonel.

He was booted because he infiltrated Nasicournia, and Biyah is a Nasicournian :P No point trying to hide it.

That said, I wish to re-apply for knightly status. My old alt "GoalVA" was a knight, can I simply rejoin under a new name, or will I have to sit the application again?

What exactly do the Gryphons do?! I hear a lot about them, no wait, I hear about them a lot, but do not know exactly what they do!!

Any member of the Old Order under Thy is welcome to return to the Order.

Enegro Montoya is the new(er) ArchDuke and Order Master. Biyah is involved with RL and has been for some time. This old TAO is the Steward of the Order.

Like everything else in this game, things change and the Order is no exception. IMO, Raiders and Defenders can coexist in the Order ... both activities are legal in the Game even if some ascribe more value to one over the other. And both activities have their place in the Game. ADN and anti-ADN can also coexist. And there are even members of the Order who don't give a rip either way.

What do Gryphons do? THAT is a $50 question. Answer: Not much with only a handful active. With more active members, we can define a new direction and purpose (suitable to all) for the Order.

If you are a member of the Order, please come to the forum and sign in. Let's get this thing started again.!

The January sign-in thread is open for all Gryphons. Stop by the Gryphon forum and let us know you are still kicking.

Back