Things Fall Apart

The REAL Blackadder, I don't think so, Moldavi, I don't know, but he is indeed fond of the title "emperor" :P

hmm AI, you really hate Goddessness do you? I don't see why though. Have you heard why she resigned from being TSP's delegate?

The REAL Blackadder, I don't think so, Moldavi, I don't know, but he is indeed fond of the title "emperor" :P

hmm AI, you really hate Goddessness do you? I don't see why though. Have you heard why she resigned from being TSP's delegate?
The REAL BlackAdder is in charge; he came back and retook control of his nation.

Things have stabilized and the future of the Pacific is bright again. Fortunately, BlackAdder has regained control of the delegate position and a new government is being formed. I've moved back to the Pacific and I hope to never leave the region again. :wave:

@Digitalis: yeah I found that out a while ago and just realized... hmmm it's hard to keep updated! :P

@WarriorThorin: If that's so, then good luck, wish you all the best ^_^

No, but if she did something saint-like, good for her. She was always on my case in the Pacific for the whole 1 hour ?I was there. Hates me. She wouldn't let me back in to see what is going on in the PPP. I despise her. She'll crumble one day and I hope I'm there to help.

I'd be careful to make such threats against a prominent member of the Pacific. It's a bit insulting, to be quite honest.

Do you think you might have a part in why she behave towards you as she did? I'll bet you are not telling us the whole story.

I'd be careful to make such threats against a prominent member of the Pacific. It's a bit insulting, to be quite honest.

Do you think you might have a part in why she behave towards you as she did? I'll bet you are not telling us the whole story.

One presumes it is the fact that it is much easier to shut up any irritating idiots who join the forum in The Pacific.

Lucky them is all I can say.

Haha, quite so.

Whilst the Pacific bans their idiots, we give them jobs in the Government. Haha... uh, actually that's not funny.

I'm just going to go and cry now.

I had that worked out for you but you wouldn't listen.

One presumes it is the fact that it is much easier to shut up any irritating idiots who join the forum in The Pacific.

Lucky them is all I can say.
And yet to think, they unbanned Crazy Girl.

And yet to think, they unbanned Crazy Girl.
I know.

And to think that rumor has it that the ADN has not come out publicly against because that bastard Pierconium took their last leg out from under them regarding claims of Pacific tyranny against the "old guard".

For shame.

The People of The Pacific love The Goddess and The Goddess loves the People.

Well, if you must know, after introducing myself I was shunned because I was a userite and refused to leave (thus, banning was immediate). I created another account and had the same IP Address (which at that time I thought it was some fancy word for an e-mail address). That got me banned. And, as that same username before it was banned, I said "thank you" on my introduction and BOOM! Closed topic. But please! Tell me of her wonderful deed in TSP! I need to hear this!

Well, if you must know, after introducing myself I was shunned because I was a userite and refused to leave (thus, banning was immediate). I created another account and had the same IP Address (which at that time I thought it was some fancy word for an e-mail address). That got me banned. And, as that same username before it was banned, I said "thank you" on my introduction and BOOM! Closed topic. But please! Tell me of her wonderful deed in TSP! I need to hear this!
Why don't you enlighten me. You apparently already have an answer to what she accomplished in TSP.

A-I, please do not bait, even mildly. Gordonel is on moderator preview, and I would prefer it if we let the situation cool to a low simmer rather than a rolling boil.

*Fetches the hosepipe*

But, I myself was caught by Goddessness doing the same thing you describe. I don't personally resent it, because she was just doing her job, which she is incredibly good at. If anything, I gained a sad sense of admiration of the Pacific at the time. Of course, I was banned from the board, but I did deserve it..
However, I don't see how somebody being a "Userite" (which is a term I don't like anyway, being one) is grounds to be rude to them. I always think the ability of a group to welcome people, regardless of their past, or reputation says a lot about them.

A-I, please do not bait, even mildly. Gordonel is on moderator preview, and I would prefer it if we let the situation cool to a low simmer rather than a rolling boil.
For the sake of... whatever sake there is to have a sake, I will stop.

As for you, Neume: a userite is someone who coems from a user-founded region and not a feeder like the Pacific.

While it is true that every nation is born in a feeder region, thousands emigrate to other user-created regions. They then consider themselves natives of those regions. Home is where the heart is.

While it is true that every nation is born in a feeder region, thousands emigrate to other user-created regions. They then consider themselves natives of those regions. Home is where the heart is.
Ah. I see.

Thank you both for explaining. :yes:

AI, do you really want me to explain to you why The Pacific didn't want you there? Perhaps they didn't appreciate the presence of the "Pacifican Patriots".

Do you not remember that? Shall I get screen shots?

Scardino is generally against the act of spying and sees it as a dirty and proletariat-ish activity but he saw it as a necessary course of action in the situation. [Mod edit] [Fed edit]

Better?

Back