THANK YOU ERAS

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Erastide is currently handing over the delegacy to Honeysheep, and I just wanted to say thank you to her for all she has done for the region over the past few months.

Being a feeder delegate is hard work, with little thanks and (in the North Pacific) little political power. It is a task undertaken purely out of a sense of service. And Erastide has served us well, with good humour and with honour.

So Salut, Erastide. Thanks for being such a good delegate, faithfully dealing with resolutions and endotarting like mad to keep the region secure.

:clap:

:noangel:

I can't be bothered to wait up for the whole update, but the closest people are still below HS, so I'll trust that it'll work out.

And thanks. Never thought a year and a half after GB I'd become delegate. And endotarting is fun.

Anyways, now I need sleep. But I'll be starting a TG campaign soon to recruit people.

6 to 3 that you give your password to someone you trust and *they* go on a banning spree
What?! Never. I can't imagining anyone passing control of their delegate nation to anyone else! Unthinkable I tell you!

:P

Oh, and thanks Eras! :clap:

Back