Minister's Office

IndieGirl

TNPer
TNP Nation
IndieGirl
office1cy.jpg

Any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, complaints, requests, demands, insults, and witty retorts directed at me are to be posted in here.

I'm your deputy minister and I didn't send kudos?? I feel ashamed...especially since you got me that kickass plant. :( Kudos to the cool space!

Wow. :clap:

In other news, IG is having the proverbial shit hit the fan IRL(tm) and I might not be on much in the next week or so because I'm moving and getting a bunch of crap taken care of...so, don't worry, I'll be back around. It just might be a little rocky for a bit. Thanks for understanding, guys. :unsure:

I'll still be around...just not as often for the next few weeks.

They've got me working from 3 til midnight ET a bunch and with school on top of it, my free time will be spent getting ready for work. LOL!

No, no, no... We need more computers in here.

*AlHoma takes the immigrants from the deputy's office and has them make some changes.

office.png

Much better.

The office of the Minister of Arts and Education is now open.

Accepting questions...

*AlHoma deports the immigrants and gives them guides on how to take over governments.

As my 3rd task in office I hereby apoint as my deputy...

Digitalis

and do hereby confer apon him the title of "Prime Distributor of processesed meats and cheeses"

Is that a candle in front of a Linux Picture ??? :fish: :rofl:

Bohemians from Unitat Salutes the New Minister and his Deputy.

As my previous deputy was promoted to the post of Minister of External Affairs I am faced with a tough decision.

Who want's to be my deputy?

Requirements:
Tests and certifications are unimportant. Much more important is your enthusiasm, patience, and a good sense of fun

All applicants will be required to disclose extra-regional connections (puppets, etc) privateley to evaluate security concerns.

That is all.

*AlHoma goes down to the day labor center and hires some workers to construct a new deputy's office.

Pick me, pick me!

I wanna be a deppity!

If there is an interview process, let it begin.
Initial Job Posting:
All applicants will be required to disclose extra-regional connections (puppets, etc) privateley to evaluate security concerns.

Now for the public Interrigation...

Does my mustache tickle the ladies when I kiss them?

Take a drink and you'll sink into a world of pure ________

Are you my mummy?

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

_____ IS _____

Answer the questions...

I need to evaluate your qualifications with some nonsensical trivia.

NOTE: It helps to be either from USA or UK to answer these.

Does my mustache tickle the ladies when I kiss them? A little bit, but enough as to lessen the enjoyment.

Take a drink and you'll sink into a world of pure bliss

Are you my mummy? Yes. I am also your sister and aunt.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Back