Marketplace

Okay, to get this bank going, I have decided to start a tread for buying/selling/hiring. If you have a puppet to sell, post here. If you want to buy an graphic design for your signature post here. If you want to hire a lawyer for a lawsuit in TNP, post here. If you want to auction off a script you wrote, then post here.

It is a thread to start the buying and selling process here and start up the whole banking idea and apply it to actual sales. We've discussed the idea, now we can put it to action.

So, who will buy/sell/hire/auction first?

*If you have an auction or business, feel free to post elsewhere, but this is just a place to help people find out what is available*

I will pen a unique haiku about you for only 5 as-yet-unnamed units of currency.

15 for a limerick, 25 if it's dirty.

If it's dirty, send it by PM. :P

And I think they're dollars... unless someone has a better name, but then go start a new topic to rant about it.

I'm looking for a script to give me the endo counts of like the top 20 endorsed nations in a region and/or one that would tell which nations have given out the most endorsments.

I'm willing to pay a large sum of TNP dollars.

I'm looking for a script to give me the endo counts of like the top 20 endorsed nations in a region and/or one that would tell which nations have given out the most endorsments.

Anyone for either script? I can spam in OOC if you need more money ;) :eyeroll:

[mock sternness] Now, Ator... you know spamming is bad... [/mock sternness]

Clicky - I've started a service where you can advertize pretty much anything on the top banner of the forum. Click the clicky for details.

[mock sternness] Now, Ator... you know spamming is bad... [/mock sternness]

Clicky - I've started a service where you can advertize pretty much anything on the top banner of the forum. Click the clicky for details.
I might need to spam to pay off all the lines I bought on the forum ads :P

I am too and I'll pay more.

I'm can translate short English phrases into classical Latin if any nation wants a motto or something in Latin...

Nothing complicated, I'm not fluent in Latin ;) :P

I'll charge according to the phrase wanted.

The national language of Fedele is.... umm... Pig Latin... yea...

If anybody needs anything translated into Pig Latin, I'm your man. :rofl:

Well the national language of Ator People is Latin.

Point proven!

I am willing to offer a range of 'services' to anyone with enough cash. :o

All requests considered. The exact fee would of course depend on what was asked, and who was asking. ;)

Namyeknom - Putting the 'vice', back into service industry.

(I am of course joking, I have never, nor will ever exchange the kinds of things implied for currency, imaginary or not. And there aren't any photographs to prove it either... :blush: )

card2gb.gif

Back