Choose

Famous poet. Art is more moving, but I guess as an English major, I'm biased.

Lead a revolution predicated on your values but die trying or become a prominent, wealthy figure in a society you hate?

Wealthy figure in society I hate, because I can shape it with my prominence to make it more to my liking.

would you rather get paralyzed from the neck down, or get Alzheimer's

I think Alzheimer's has a better chance of being cured than full-body paralysis.

Live the rest of your life alone at the bottom of the ocean or in a cave under Mount Everest?

Bottom of the Ocean, there might be some cool stuff down there.

Would you rather be a part of the first colony on the Moon or be the first person on Mars?

First person on mars would be risky, there's no way that I'd return. I guess a moon colony is just safer. That's not to say I don't want to go to mars, but I am human; I'd rather not die.

Day or night?

Pencil, mistakes are easier to correct.

Have a terrible fashion sense, but flawless taste in music or have incredible fashion sense but have disgraceful taste in music?

Terrible fashion sense,but flawless taste in music.I like music but I have no idea about fashion.

Console(Playstation,Xbox,etc...) or computergaming?

band singer

listen to the heaviest metal you can find for 12 hours straight or the calmest music you can find for 3 weeks?

Purple - all shades are nice.

Be locked in your room for one month or be locked out of your room for three days?

Strangulation, I think I'd like to see the face of the person killing me. Drowning is lonely. UNLESS IT'S DROWNING IN SPACE IN WHICH CASE THAT PLEASE

Graphics card or processor upgrade?

Sunset, much more peaceful.

Die horribly but have a peaceful life, or die peacefully but have had a horrible life?

True love.

The ability to blink five times faster than anyone on Earth, or be able to shoot miniature missles out of your nose?

Back