Choose

Contacts. I thought glasses, but I have glasses right now, and miss my contacts so much. I finally caved and ordered like 3 months' worth.

Julia Child or Jacques Pepin?

Child. Hers was the only cooking show I ever watched as a child. That's actually not true. I also watched Wok with Yan. I very unrascistly enjoyed his version of English.

Electric razor or the unelectric kind?

I've only every used the un-electric kind.

Coincidentally, I loved Martin Yan. I remember watching his cooking show on Saturdays with my dad after the cartoons were over. We almost always wound up having something Chinese for lunch on those Saturdays.

Sushi or Dim sum?

I use uh brush almost exclusively,
though dere iz rare occasions dat
page fo' uh comb. Especially since I cut
muh ma fuckin fro short ag'in.

Short or Long? what 'chew thinking man?

(4)

Depends. Some girls rock the long, some girls rock the short. Short hair is sexy cuz you can grab it. Long hair because you can run your fingers through it.

Just depends on the wearer.

Chuck Norris or Mr. T?

Neither. I worked in the restaurant industry for years and avoid all references possible.

Making out with a chick becoming a dude or a dude becoming a chick?

PS3. I gots them all (for the kids, of course ;) ) but I'm partial to my Playstation but not to the point of trash talking on video game website comment boards.

iPhone or Blackberry or other?

I have a BlackBerry, but I want an iPhone. Though for as little as I use my cell phone, having a fancy one seems like kind of a waste.

trombone or french horn?

Trombone. It seems funner.

I love my iPhone. I don't need it but I've never let that get in the way of my love before.

Mixed drink or straight up?

Back