Super Bowl

I think the Saints are going to come out of nowhere, magically unlose 13 games, and win.

But then again, I just ate a TON of peyote.

Edit - and it has apparently affected my typing.

I'm an NFC cat ...but I have always liked the Steelers (defense baby)..especially this match up.

I still think Carolina and Steelers would have been a better game...oh well...lets see what happens.

As an Englishman, I'm afraid I have to pay a few quid to that idiot of a person who trademarked the phrase "I have no idea what you're talking about(tm)"

I've been futilely supporting the Seahawks since I was a wee lad. I'm hoping against hope that they can pull this off.

Well since the Redskins failed to realise this was their year Im going to go with rhe Seahawks, for no reason other than theyve never won the superbowl before.

Seahawks, because the Broncos lost to the Steelers, and I like the Seahawks better.

Maybe the Broncos will get a coach that isn't slandered all the time because of this lose >.<

To an extent - the overall pace is slower, but it can go from big mass of people to one guy sprinting down the field in a hurry.

Plus, I've never seen a rugby hit equivalent to a full-speed blindside sack.

To an extent - the overall pace is slower, but it can go from big mass of people to one guy sprinting down the field in a hurry.

The greatest joy of the game...

Although only narrowly edging out the following scenario -

WR on a fly route, reaches back for a slightly underthrown ball, barely snags it with his very fingertips, turns to take it home . . .

directly into the cornerback coming downhill the other way. :yes:

As someone who played defensive end in high school, points are secondary to just wailing on the opposing ballcarrier, as far as I am concerned.

I think it's a tough call..

I'm personally cheering for the Seahawks because I think they've been underestimated to an extent. They're an excellent team, but earlier in the season they were overshadowed by the Colts, and even now the odds to win are in favor of the Steelers.

I also think Seattle's defense is vastly underrated. Pittsburgh is going to get a nasty surprise if they don't take Seattle's defense seriously.

You've never watched aussies play then I'm guessing.

The poll is missing an option though. "Bugger that, let's go watch hockey/aussie rules football/old episodes of ST:TNG/The Princess Bride/my armpit hair grow/grandpa light himself on fire/people putting various alkaloid metals into water.

I was not aware that immolation of the elderly and cesium hydroxide formation were available.

I'm going to Kumi's house. :yes:

Plus, I've never seen a rugby hit equivalent to a  full-speed blindside sack.
You've never watched aussies play then I'm guessing.

The poll is missing an option though. "Bugger that, let's go watch hockey/aussie rules football/old episodes of ST:TNG/The Princess Bride/my armpit hair grow/grandpa light himself on fire/people putting various alkaloid metals into water.
I'm only watching the Next Generation if it's one where Riker has a beard, he frightens me otherwise.

That really wasn't that great of a game. It was firmly in the Pittsburg's grasp throuhout the game. I stand by college football for the best games.

I think it's sad that the Seahawks did so poorly, when the Steelers played such a sad game themselves. I agree with Feddy...college ball is funner to watch. But yay for the Steelers! Go Steelers. :dance:

Back