What do we want

What needs to happen, or be created, for this to actually be a useful idea? As neat as the toy may be, if it isn't going to enhance gameplay or drive positive change* in the region, there's no reason to go on.

*Who's a manager? Byard's a manager. :yes:

Well, I've already mentioned to you that we should probably make a test period for this to find immediate problems, determine feasability, and make other suggestions.

The week of elections will probably not be very busy for Flem and I. We won't be adding any new RV's during that time, and I think we can count on everyone to behave for a week. That might be the best time to try this out. It gives us a few days to come up with plans, etc., and helps get this off the ground a bit sooner.

About the "When do we want it?" bit...

What's the status on this? We haven't had much activity in this forum recently, and I'm pretty sure there were still several issues left to wrap up.

Indeed there are - I, for one, am about 5 days through a 7-day stretch at work, so when (if) I get some time off, expect me to get back into form.

But for now, I'm far more concerned about book inventory adjustment and outstanding purchase orders than the Bank. :pinch:

Back