Homemade Dictionary

Miphizer (v) - the act of lifting something up

Example: He's going to miphizer her tramplankey

tramplankey

(You're limiting my responses by using the new word in your examples. :mad: )

Billong - n. a primitive blow torch powered by dung and methane used by Papuanese school girls to "tickle" visiting alternative-lifestyle-exploring American tourists.

Wolgasey.

Wolgasey - The word your wife says when she is really pissed at you but is conveniently having one of those illogical "I'm an overly emotional woman and can't properly express myself" moments.

Shihihikazja

Horphnoop - That girl who comes behind you and ruins EVERYRTHIN!!G!!!!! after you had spammed the OOC.

Hawkeeooaaa

Weznesinblop - what happens when the phone rings while you are in the shower

Kiagiajaaaaaiiieeennnan

Oo Eee Op Ah Ah - onomatopoeia representing Fedele's futile attempt to have his name smeared across the front page while i'm logged in.

MARHOUSHGONF

Pogrulf - n., A late nineties attempt to cross the games of pogs and golf. It's still widely popular in some low-income housing circles on the outskirts of Panama City. Often played to settle a bet, or to prove one's manliness in pursuit of a woman.

Borthunverty

They had non-usable pogs? I had a pog making machine and all mine were in full working order baby! (that sounded a bit weird).

Anyway:
Sveivensprizer: A camouflaged breed of moose that possesses the odd habit of appearing out of nowhere and yelling "Monica, get the olives."

Tanduo

Kissabelle - a girl's name popular in the 1960s. Currently used as slang for any fine sheila you'd like to get it on with.

Nudrakent
Nudrakent - A large, walking tree in Fang-horn forest who likes to rake leaves while wearing no clothes.

moojazhighionbe

Senior-past tense of "see your" (i.e. You should've senior face)

Junior-referring to the person and their possession (i.e. Junior friends get outta here!)

Sadqwertyughdid - A gray, colorless, and otherwise completely boring relative of the katydid. Only distinguishing marker is a key-board like pattern on its back.

jronchion

Back