What's Under Their Bed?

A lump of dark matter.

(BTW, having posted in this thread several times, I thought I should look under my bed to see what was actually there. With a certain degree of trepidation (after all, if any of you were right I could be in for a nasty suprise) I lowered myself to the floor and had a look. Ignoring the normal crud (dust, screwed up bits of paper, silver fish :p) I found a box, empty apart from some polystyrene packing, half a bank statement (my excellent filling system), several socks, and two empty plastic bottles (less said about them the better :ermm:). I was mightly disappointed not to find any of you under there, but life goes on...)

I often wonder whether the world is safe being judged by a man who breaks into every single house in the world, every year without fail.

^ Santa's outstanding warrants.

That was the easy part, do you know how difficult it is hiding reindeer in the washing machine?

^ A red suit, and a fake beard.

No, I made that mistake last year. If you think coal is bad, you should have seen what he brought me last christmas.

^ the Christmas dwarves. Their responsible for taking every day items, slapping a picture of Santa on it, and charging you twice as much in December for it...

And so you shall have your wish...

^ an entire Wookie village, complete with tiny pens to write tiny messages.

My pants and one of my button-up, collared shirts which was rather expensive and would generate much appreciation from me if it was returned

One ball, two balls, and three stooges.

:rofl:

*IndieGirl spoons with you
mf_cupidhit.gif

Back