Embassy of the Proletariat Coalition

Source: Voice of The Proletariat

RLA SURGICAL STRIKE CARRIED OUT AGAINST INVADERS!

Written by Ketoprofen and The Red Factions
Edited by Blackbird - Director of RLA Intelligence

It was with great surprise and anger that the members of the Invaders Army logged in to the forums of the Invaders Army on the evening of the 2nd of December 2005, only to realize that the Intelligence Agents of the Red Liberty Alliance and its numerous allies across the defender world had struck again! Members of the Red Liberty Alliance Intelligence Department explained that these forums had been turned offline and that more than 16.000 posts within them had been deleted while several important accounts had been looted for important information before being deleted. Members of the Committee of Military Affairs of The Proletariat Coalition, who played an important part in this operation further added that the IP’s had been secured. In addition to changing the board description to RLA property, the elusive agents with access to the administrator CP declared that the boards had been taken over by defenders from the Red Liberty Alliance and the Alliance Defense Network. Officials from the Alliance Defence Network and Nasicournian defenders were however seen refuting and denying any involvement in this operation in the shoutbox of the forums that was left intact. As the events further unfurled into the night, The Heights - members of the Invaders Command Council - restored the root admin account and re-captured the defunct boards and attempted to describe this as a victory over defenders and was echoed by members of the recently fooled Invaders Command Council who reiterated their messages of support and determination, claiming that “they would come out stronger out of this”, to the general amusement of various military figures such as Xha’dam - General Secretary of the RLA and Deputy Commander of the Red Liberty Armed Forces. The myth of the Invaders strength has now been smashed to smithereens in this era by the Red Liberty Alliance. This operation will be recorded as the third of it’s kind in this age and the beginning of the ultimate downfall of this particular invader region.

Yours truly qualified the operation as a shining success, while a member of The Central Soviet qualified this as a an appropriate correction for their insolence. Not many details are known about this operation, other than it originated in The Committee of Military Affairs in The Proletariat Coalition and that several of the RLA’s allies were involved, which has added to the general confusion that has ensued in Invaders. What is certain, in the words of The Red Factions and Ketoprofen, is that manipulation taken to the extreme, coupled with an exploitation of their naivety, were amongst the tools used in this operation. Shadowlord, member of the Command Council, was seen accusing defenders of having hacked his MSN account and issued a death threat against Sekuu/Ketoprofen that the latter qualified as pathetic but also amusing. The Red Factions, Minister of Military Affairs within The Proletariat Coalition and known agent of the Red Liberty Alliance Intelligence Department, declared that [he] had nothing to fear and confirmed that everything [had been done] within the boundaries set forth by international law. He provocatively added that invaders should feel free to push for RL legal action against [him] or anyone of the multiple participants in this operation and concluded by affirming that the agents responsible for this havoc were all clean. Other operatives further elucidated by explanining that Shadowlord's account [had] never been accessed, declaring that any statement affirming the contrary would be purely invader-fabricated lies, mindful that the admin logs would confirm this statement.

The members of the Invader Command Council have become evermore undisguised in their campaign to label the Red Liberty Alliance as a criminal organization and made use of the much expected “hacker attack” cry that has been used times over by invaders who have repeatedly been crushed by the much feared Red Liberty Alliance Intelligence Agency and it’s allies. It is neither surprising nor new to the Red Liberty Alliance that the members of the Invaders Command Council are attempting to mislead the public opinion and the one within their own organization with sheer lies – such as the fact that they would have captured a massive RLA region - intended to divert attention from the thoroughly incompetent and naive Command Council who was actively fooled and manipulated to further share vital intelligence, information and even appoint an unknown account to the position of board administrator!

It is clear as day that Invaders is completely upset by the Red Liberty Alliance’s tremendous political and military might but also great activity and unity. This destruction comes against a backdrop of increased anti-RLA propaganda where Domination qualified the Red Liberty Alliance as crumbling after declaring a captured region with little to no contact with this alliance as a RLA member to fool the world into believing that invaders had managed to seize a massive RLA region in the words of The Heights in a press release. The prevailing situation goes to prove that Invaders is in the grip of a an internal crisis and is driven into an abyss of ruin, despair, paranoia and mistrust . Flamulon, former Field Marshal of The DEN and now member of the Invaders Army questioned the “hacker theory” and openly asked weather this could have been a rogue admin and have received some echo amongst other invaders. The Command Council is now working hard to cover up and falsify the truth behind this brutal and ruthless crackdown on their organization, and it is expected that some members within Invaders will demand that DM, the director of Intelligence – characterized as the fool of the day by The Red Factions – will assume his responsibility for this crackdown and immediately resign given his actions that led to the appointment of several defenders to the position of forum administrator, as a result of the manipulations carried out by the agents of the Red Liberty Alliance and it’s allies.

Defenders and allies of the Red Liberty Alliance will continue to stage ceaseless psychological operations of all sorts against invaders and will use any means necessary to eliminate this so-called “threat” to the sovereignty and system of the Red Liberty Alliance, its friends and allies! The Red Liberty Armed Forces will continue to halt invaders every update, in the sure knowledge that we will maintain our supremacy over invaders of all sorts.

Long live the Red Liberty Alliance!

In Solidarity,
Ketoprofen
The Red Factions

I personally feel this was overboard, especially when the justification is 'They took one of our regions!'

You completely destroyed that community, invader or not, that seems wrong to me.

Hell, I'd understand if those invaders has accessed one of your member region's for it. I'd be all for it. But when just one region is taken? Overboard.

If the game mods had jurisdiction over off-site this would be outlawed. Sadly, it seems some of our so called "allies" are happy to bend the law, be it NS or otherwise!

I personally am disgusted.

This is beyond the playing of the game. It's akin to stabbing someone for attacking one of your territorys in Risk.

[edit: clarity]

Anyone want an argument why the adminship for TNP should *NOT* change with an election? Look at what those people have done. :angry:

Y'all went a little too far in my opinion on that. And your enjoyment of it makes it just worse. <.<

Members of the Red Liberty Alliance Intelligence Department explained that these forums had been turned offline and that more than 16.000 posts within them had been deleted while several important accounts had been looted for important information before being deleted.
Just... speechless at this.
Defenders and allies of the Red Liberty Alliance will continue to stage ceaseless psychological operations of all sorts against invaders and will use any means necessary to eliminate this so-called “threat” to the sovereignty and system of the Red Liberty Alliance, its friends and allies! The Red Liberty Armed Forces will continue to halt invaders every update, in the sure knowledge that we will maintain our supremacy over invaders of all sorts.
Psychological operations?! :blink: Defending at update with some spying on the side isn't good enough?

Oh, and the above is just my personal :2cents: A mini-rant if you will :wink:

Wow - after all our region has been through with bad adminship, this takes the cake.

Completely atrocious.

While I obviously do not approve of this... at all... I do ask the members of our forum to keep the TOS in mind when posting here. I don't want to close this topic (since it is an embassy), but I will if responses get out of hand. So far, you're ok, I'm just putting this out there.

I think it has been well summed up...completely atrocious!!

It is people like those in the RLA that make online games no longer fun!!

it seems like we're lucky the RLA didnt come into TNP, raid s2 and destroy it last week!

can we really be allied to people like this, who condone these actions?

DD...why were you suspended?

NH...or all of them, probably. :p *wonders what you decided to delete in that four minutes* :ph43r: :B):

I've discussed forum crashing with Blackbird before and he has told me specifically that it is only done when there is no other option. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what kind of situation would REQUIRE that you crush someone's community. I have discussed the issue with members of the same organizations they have hit (The Black Hawks, Invaders) and urged them not to take a simple game this far. I told them that behavior such as this is unethical and outside of the boundaries of a healthy rivalry. They agreed with me. Unfortunately, respect amongst rivals and honor in general does not always go in both directions.

They take the delegacy in one of your regions and you crush their community. Way to tip the scales... I'm sure that your recent accomplishment will bring RLA the respect it truly deserves. Congratulations. Despite this, however, I still do not condone invaders crashing RLA's forums. Unfortunately, I can not claim to speak on behalf of anyone other than LWU and WIN.

Well, invision free seems to think that clearing a forum that you did not create is a form of vandalism.

TPC should be careful. Chi pecora si fa, il lupo se la mangia (those who make themselves sheep get eaten by the wolf).

The Executive Council and Command Staff of the Red Liberty Alliance hereby condemn the actions taken in regards to the destruction of the Invaders Boards. We consider these actions to be the work of individuals and not reflective of the RLA as a whole. The Executive Committee and Command Staff of the RLA had no prior knowledge that agents of the RLAI would be carrying out this attack; nor did they possess any knowledge as to the details surrounding the attack until after it was over.

The EC and Command Staff also commit to conduct a complete and thorough investigation of the attack, the results of which will be made public. As part of the investigative process, we recommend an outside observer will take part in the investigation. Lanier, of the West Pacific, has agreed to act as this observer. He would examine the same evidence as the investigators and issue his own impartial report on the facts. At the conclusion of this investigation, the investigative panel will issue a recommendation on how to act on the findings which will then be submitted to the Central Soviet for consideration.

In the mean time, we urge everyone to be calm and wait for the facts to come about before issuing any judgements of their own.

Xha'dam
General Secretary of the RLA, Executive Committee Member, Deputy Commander of the RLAF

Bamada
Executive Committee Member

Dobbyniania

Equality-Liberty

La Tropicana

Blackbird
Director of the RLAI

EuroSoviets
Commander of the RLAF

The Proletariat Coalition News-Update
Forums: http://nationstatestpc.proboards21.com/index.cgi

Well we've had a lot going on in The Proletariat Coalition as of late...

Internal Affairs
The main story should be known by all by now, although many have heard different versions. It is of course the Invaders forum destruction. I shall refrain from writing about it here as the matter is so controversial and the RLA investigation committee is yet to make a verdict. If anybody is still unaware about what happened they can ask about it in the embassy that this is posted in and I'm sure our ambassador will give you a rendition of events. Because of these events The Red Factions, our long-serving Minister of Military Affairs, has resigned from all of his positions in NationStates and possibly from NationStates itself - although I'm unsure of this. In whatever circumstances that cause a departure from a region, a nation that is as valuable to our region as The Red Factions will be sorely missed. We all wish him the best.

On a positive note TPC has almost concluded its elections, although the results are 99% confirmed. First of all long-term resident and firebrand, Dobbyniania, has been voted in as our new delegate, our 9th I believe. He has yet to be made delegate but he is gathering endorsements at a steady pace and shall soon take Paranoidm's place as delegate. The Red Factions was the only candidate for Minister of Military Affairs but because of his departure from the region no-one ran for the position. Louis IX, the former deputy, looks very likely to take up the position but hasn't been voted in yet. The Minister of Justice position has gone to Revolutionary Masses, again. Josh04 fought off competition from Southern Tasmania to become Minister of Citizen Information. Jimmin has done the same for the Minister of Activity and Recruitment position, defeating Canteria in a vote. And finally the new Minister of Foreign Affairs for TPC is moi, The Mighty Pump.

I'd like to take this oppurtunity to point out that now three months have passed since USK merged into TPC. Not many have managed to stay active but of those who have...
Jimmin (Minister of Activity and Recruitment)
Josh04 (Minister of Citizen Information)
Revolutionary Masses (Minister of Justice)
The Mighty Pump (Minister of Foreign Affairs)
Louis IX (Minister of Military Affairs)
...we have taken over TPC and shall do the same with every other region, next stop the Allied States of EuroIslanders!

Currently being debated by the People's Assembly is a forum move, global moderators, the 'incident', a question hour for the delegate, a treaty with Futuba Aoi, Code of conduct, Treason Legislation and, of course, Star City's birthday.

Our military, TPDF, is still going through a renaming vote but the Proletariat Awesome Force is still on the cards! :p TPDF is still active at update with Louis IX particularly active.

An explosive substance has been discovered by the scientists of TPC. It is called Dobbynite, it shares many properties with dynamite but is more controversial. There has also been talk of a new pill to counter headaches, suggestions for names have included the anti-headache cure, bad-head-go-bye-bye and Para-cetamol.

The minature civil war in TPC is still ongoing.

Foreign Affairs
A treaty with Futaba Aoi is being discussed. We have recently exchanged embassies with Rohan and are getting on well. We wish nations running in elections there good luck.

As this is the first thing that I've done since being elected there hasn't been much else going on (The election ended today). I would like to wish our friends in the West Pacific good luck getting through a hard period and am saddened to see that Dilber and Big-G have decided to resign from the region.

I won't write anything on the issue of the Pacific and Nasicournia as whatever I write will have someone in TPC disagreeing with it, along with dozens of others abroad, but the situation is too important to be ignored and TPC shall soon be forming a policy on it.

The RLA has just finished elections to its Executive Committee. The new General-Secretary is EuroSoviets who is joined on the committee by Bamada, The Mighty Pump, Dobbyniania and Equality-Liberty. Xha'dam looks likely to be made the Commander of the RLAF and Blackbird the Director of RLAI. Dalimbar shall become Blackbird's deputy it seems.
The Investigation Committee for the 'incident' has also been elected. Eurosoviets, Dobbyniania and Dalimbar are going to be accompanied by Lanier of the West Pacific who is acting as the impartial observer.

In other news I am using this to gain publicity for a project of mine...

NSWB - NationStates Worldwide Boxing!

Events are going to be held around the NS world, in The Meritocracy, The West Pacific, The Pacific, Equilism, Lemuria, The East Pacific, Gatesville and of course The Proletariat Coalition!

This is being organised by Sir Paul, Tresville, Moo-cows with guns and myself and is something too look out for. I won't say anymore than that for the moment...

Thanks,
The Mighty Pump,
Foreign Affairs Minister of The Proletariat Coalition

and you dont think that this real civil war is cause for concern, or something your allies shouldbe informed about?
I mean of course, something more than
The minature civil war in TPC is still ongoing

It's not a joke, I've seen the fighting with my own two eyes! Commie blood all over the place, it was a right state... :p

The Proletariat Coalition News-Update
Forums: http://nationstatestpc.proboards21.com/index.cgi

Internal Affairs
As the winter-break has hit TPC activity has waned due to nations being away, myself counted. This is why there is less content in this update than in previous and future episodes.

Our forum move is coming along nicely. We've already agreed that we're going to move forums and we're currently deciding on admins. I don't know what other details we're going to have to decide but there will probably be something. This issue is moving along very slowly because of the huge voting periods in TPC and basically all other activity has stopped in the mean-time.

The Ministry of Military Affairs is a bit disorganised at the moment as Louis IX, our Minister has just got back from holiday. The Citizen Information Minister is working on interviewing the leading members of TPC and publishing weekly updates for the citizens of TPC. Our Activity and Recruitment Minister, Jimmin, and his deputy, Canteria, are working on games to up the activity rate. Our courts are slowly grinding through the case of CommunistWeasel, known to you as Blue Wolf from Lone Wolves United. This case is quite awkward and isn't helped by the stench given off by Blue Wolf's flea ridden coat. Yeah, he stinks.

The investigation into the Invaders forum incident has stalled as our impartial observer, Lanier, has had to step down, leaving us this message:
The role which I was graciously asked to fill was to be an outside observer, and though never exactly made explicit, I am sure everyone's expectations were for such an observer to approach the proceedings with complete objectivity and impartiality.

Recently, the ASE, a major part of RLA, condemned The West Pacific for our emergency actions of the past couple of weeks. This is not the place to mount a defense of our decisions, and I will not engage in that debate here. However, having searched my mind, both my thoughts and emotions, I find that I cannot continue to approach this task with the morally necessary absence of bias. Furthermore, I anticipate that because of the same reason, any report I might issue would be seen by many in the NationStates community as problematic at least.

I am saddened over the necessity of this decision. I am grateful for having been asked, and having had no previous interaction with RLA, I can only state that you are a group of intelligent folk with unquestioned commitments to participatory democracy. And, I have no doubt that you are addressing this investigation with thoroughness and in good faith.

I wish you every success, and I look forward to the day when this unfortunate rift can be healed.

Be well
Tony Patterson.
We are currently deciding on his replacement.

We have two questionaires going on at the moment and are also discussing Particracy (again). The 'Merry Christmas' style threads have all died, thankfully. To bulk this out a bit I'm going to do this for a few lines -
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Foreign Affairs
The Pacific and Nasicournia situation seems to have cooled off. On the subject of the Pacific our talks with them have finished with this statement from Blackadder:
After a vigorous and lively debate in the Senate we've come to the conclusion that entering into a diplomatic relationship at this time with the Proletariet Coalition is not in our best interests.

Given the Investigation regarding the Red Factions incident is taking a ridiculous amount of time and is most likely being dropped quietly does not sit well with us. We do not align ourselves with Invaders nor do we align ourselves with organizations which condone phishing or hacking. We are not entirely confident your membership or the RLA wouldn't hesitate to try the same tactic against us given half the chance when one scans some of the comments made and the lack of any attempt to apologize for past actions against us.

We do not feel we should be morally bolstering your region by acknowledging your Government as legitimate since little to no action has been taken against further use of phishing or addressing prior injuries to the Pacific.

Thank you for the dialogue.
Not much else has happened, except the RLA should be setting up a non-member embassy row.

Thanks,
The Mighty Pump,
Foreign Affairs Minister of The Proletariat Coalition

PS/ Goal sucks. :D

Voice of The Proletariat
Hard-Ass Version

Dobbyniania interview
Note from Editor - For those of you who aren't familiar with Dobbyniania, he is probably the most offensive nation that you will come across on NationStates. What he says is now refered to as 'Dobbynite'. Many in TPC don't share his views. Please don't attack TPC for what he says.
Thank you.

This interview was done by the TPC Minister for Citizen Information - Josh04.

Josh04: So. You are Dobbyniania, 9th delegate of TPC and long time member. How do you feel right now?
Dobbyniania: Like I'm high on angel dust, that's what happens when you're delegate, you get all the blow you need.
Josh04: Wow. Sounds fun. Despite being a member of TPC for God-knows-how-long, you've never gotten close to this position before. Why do you think this is so?
Dobbyniania: Because I never sought the position of Delegate as a short term political goal. I viewed myself as the successor after a multi-term TRF delegacy. I would cement the revolution once and for all and then hold lots of dance parties. I figured that aiming for the delegacy prior to a major political shakedown would be suicide. You forget that only a year ago the entire ruling class, minus TRF, was arrayed against me, they had countless discussons about how I was destroying the region, about how I was evil incarnate, the blight of the coalition. To put it plainly, I thought myself too controversial to gain power. The moderates would never go for it.
Josh04: So you would say that in the past your position has been compromised by prejudice and perhaps fear from those 'higher up'- although in a Socialism there shouldn't really be a 'higher up'?
Dobbyniania: You'd be surprised. Without going into a tirade against marxist-leninist theory I would say that the TPC suffered from a combination of ideological biases. First of all, the region was host too many "socialist" who espoused less socialism and more welfare statism. They were seperation of power types who feared the power of the masses and what they could do.
Dobbyniania: Then of course you had the incessant warefare with the Atlantic Alliance which made the entire ruling class scared shitless, from that point on they were convinced that someone, somewhere was always planning the Coalition's downfall. Combine the two and you got a nice little plutocracy.
Josh04: Would you say that you are today less controversial than you once were? Or did the political climate simply changed as time went on?
Dobbyniania: It's a combination of the two. People now know that I'm not a raving loony all of the time and that I'm not about to blow up the region cause I'm bored. Even so there's no way I could have won had the opposition eviscerated itself. The departure of Dali, PM, ST and Atopia killed thier activity base and made it possible to speed up the revolutionary process.
Josh04: Dali and ST have since come back, along with some less active others who seemed to only appear for the vote. Would you suggest that the opposition was somewhat afraid of you, rousing all these ghosts of the past?
Dobbyniania: I would say that it was part of a last ditch effort to stave off defeat. Nothing more than that though. The opposition understands that its days of glory are long over. They don't have the numbers or the recognition. People don't respect them as the "elder comrades" they once were. They have become carricatures of their old selves and they know it. Why else would they resort to this childish immaturity? They're much like the venezuelan opposition: Rule as they like when they're in power, then cry oppression when they've been kicked out.
Josh04: What is your oppinion of TRF's involvement in the Invaders forum scandel? I quote what he apparently said of the matter: 'Will teach fuckers who mess with us. A fitting punishment and penalty.' Is this the same RF we all knew?
Dobbyniania: Of course it is, any idiot can see that much of this outrage is generated by political oppurtunism and the international condemnation that it has merited. The fact remains that the only thing RF didwrongly was claim RLA sanction. As a mission outside of the the RLA factions should not have claimed RLA support. Then he would have been legally covered. Cause let's face it, invaders don't and never will, have rights.
Josh04: What do you think of the ongoing talks between PRP and TPC? Historically, TPC and PRP have not gotten on well. Will and should this change?
Dobbyniania: It should and will change, but probably not while the TRF situation abounds. The PRP has made it thier perogative to base relations on the succesful lynching of TRF. I will not stand for such high hand moralizing, especially when it's coming from such unsavory characters as Moldavi.
Josh04: What is your view on the increasing integration between TPC and ASE? Is this rampant member-swapping good or bad for the region?
Dobbyniania: It's not rampant member swapping, just a healthy connection between sister regions. The Coalition and ASE are not merger compatible and have no reason to seek a merge in the first place.
Josh04: And I will end the interview there. Thank you very much.

Pump's Views On Activity In NationStates
It is commonly thought that the most interesting parts of NationStates are the feeder regions. This would explain why many of the most talented and powerful nations in NationStates are drawn there for example PopeHope's citizenship of The North Pacific and Koona's migration from Equilism to The Pacific. It is not always the case that nations will move to the Pacifics after making their names in other regions, many are able to carve out a great career starting from scratch in the Pacifics.

With the decline in popularity of NationStates, and therefore activity, many nations in user-created regions are retiring from NationStates. The reasons for this have been well publicised - the constricting rules in NationStates creating an incredibly uneven battlefield in the contest between Defenders and Raiders. This coupled with nothing original happening in these conflicts is killing off the more main-stream elements of NationStates. I will refrain from going further in detail on this subject as it has been said so many times.

The total retirement from NationStates of major nations in the Pacifics isn't regularly seen. We have recently seen intra-Pacific movement in the form of Dilber and Hippograd, yet neither have retired from NationStates. Nations leave the Pacifics because of circumstances they don't agree with and such, not because of boredom with the game. This is because the Pacifics are never eventless.

The North and West Pacifics have had turbulent times of late, this means that high-levels of activity will be maintained as they are much more interesting places to be around. The Pacific's government is always stable because of its structure but because it is always embroiled in a high level of controversy, activity is always incredibly high. The South Pacific is the smallest and least controversial Pacific. It rarely takes a part in major events in NationStates and is consequently the least active, although it could be said that at the moment it is the Pacific that I would prefer to reside in. The East is incredibly stable, with Loop as a permanent delegate, and has a level of activity above that of the South but not as high as the other Pacifics, it is very role-play orientated and prefers to keep to itself. This looks like it may be taken to the next level as some within the East Pacific are looking to withdraw it from the rest of NationStates completely. I can only see this as a sure-fire way to kill off activity unless the nations who partake in the running of the East are continually doused in activities. Activity has risen in the East as of late to discuss this issue but if it passes, activity will drop at a rate faster than that of the other Pacifics with the general downwards activity trend.

The message of this is basically - keep up the controversy. The Pacific manages it just by existing, the North seems to be dropped in it regularly enough to remain with high activity levels. What the South appears to be missing that sets it apart from the other Pacifics is a lack of main-streamness. It is almost never seen in the news so never generates those nights where all the active citizens turn out to try to deal with a situation and in doing so activity is trebled. If the East goes through with this move to isolationism then surely it will become the least active Pacific? It would be like the South Pacific but with more stability, so even less change, and even less controversy. The West was stable and uncontroversial for so long, until nations deeming it to be declining because of these reasons took it upon themselves to attempt a coup. Activity increased almost instantly with such a huge blast of controversy and now the West is creating a new constitution to keep itself stable. The previous constitution was blamed for the decrease in activity. The stability in the West Pacific was based upon the happiness of the citizens because of the democratic constitution. The decrease in activity, in my opinion, was due to the West Pacific not taking sides on the massive battle that is the Nasicournia - PRP conflict, by allying (if not allying keeping up good relations) with both. This 'friends with everyone' policy resorted to the minimal arguing between the West Pacific and other regions so there was no controversy which the West was directly linked too, which eventually caused the nations involved with the coup to feel they were forced to do something to increase activity, and their tactic was by making an incredibly controversial move.

This formula of 'controversy = activity' seems to follow through with user-created regions. The regions that are in the news the most generally attract nations looking for glory and generate situations which the nations of those regions have to deal with, in doing so activity is increased. For example - Nasicournia is in the news all year round, so is controversial all year round and seemingly has ultra-activity. The pattern continues with The Proletariat Coalition, after the invaders forum destruction incident the TPC record for forum activity was broken. There are many more examples of this, I feel that it would be pointless to list them all now as unless you have an IQ of 6 you will have got the point I'm trying to make by now.

Article written by The Mighty Pump

Advertisements
NSWB - NationStates Worldwide Boxing! Featuring all of your favourite boxing stars, coming to an arena near you soon. Dates are yet to be confirmed. Brought to you by TresVision in association with Bovine Industries and Pump's Oily-fish Cafe!

#The_Other_Room - Happen to be passing on IRC? Tune into Esper.net - #the_other_room The best NationStates IRC radio-channel around! Run by Sixguns with a great variety of music. The listener has complete control of what he listens to! Tune in soon.

Josh's Wolf-Washing Service! Seen a dirty wolf recently? Possibly from the Lone Wolves United? Yeah, they get around these days. Don't they stink? Well then! Come on down to Josh's Wolf-Washing Service, est - 2004, to get rid of that stench given off by your wolf.

Collective Security Agreement Conference
In other news, word was received from a neutral friend of the ASE that Nasicournia attempted to prevent a region or two from attending the conference of the CSA - the alliance between the ASE, Peaceian and Genosha. The attempt failed miserably since an extra three regions - Futaba Aoi, Q102 and Scroll Islands - had active delegations to the conference. Many profitable discussions took place and the CSA restricted the field of operations against invaders to the nationstates.net forum, prohibiting strikes on invader forums. Discussions on The West Pacific, on continuing problems with the ADN, on the stagnation of the CDA and on the structure of the CSA itself all took place. The foremost delegates at the conference were Chin-Chillas, Cognitio, Calm Minds, Gwaith-i-Ilniel, Noiresque, Sacromella, New Ardennes, EuroSoviets and Giant Cheese Weasels. The next CSA conference will be held in Peaceian on a date to be determined. Once again, many non-CSA regions will be welcomed as participants and friends.

Article written by EuroSoviets.

The team behind this issue Voice of the Proletariat thank you for reading. Have a good 2006!
For the Proletariat!
Josh04,
EuroSoviets,
The Mighty Pump

Our courts are slowly grinding through the case of CommunistWeasel, known to you as Blue Wolf from Lone Wolves United. This case is quite awkward and isn't helped by the stench given off by Blue Wolf's flea ridden coat. Yeah, he stinks.

:lol: What out or you may catch DA FEVAR! :shifty:

Back