Thank You Hersfold

I thought I'd create a special place to thank Hersfold.

With the help of him and a few others, we have a new forum and a nice new look. Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it.

all heil hersfold! may his reign as root admin be long and prosperus, and when all our nations CTE may we serve him for eternity in the field of reeds....

sorry, my bad, still in "twoslit modwarning avoidance mode"

:p

:rofl:

By the way, has anyone noticed that Twoslit is trying to make s2 stay the official TNP forum with or without the government's support?

Back on topic:
Nice job with the forums, Hers. I love the forum buttons.

Heh! Sorry, guys, I only just noticed this topic... :wacko:

Thank you, thank you. It was all you guys, really....

Well done Hers! And a big thanks for allowing old rifts to be healed. I seriously believe what you have done here is the best thing for the region and our future, several of us tried to achieve what you have succeeded in doing here. (For roughly the same reasoning - but I don't wish to poke that hornets nest!)

Congractulations to everyone who made this possible!

*Raises glass to Hers!*

Yes Hersfold, and I've made a special flag, just for you! :B):
Eee eck! Nightnurse, as I have said to you before, you are welcome to come to one of my forums, where you can say exactly what you like or rant and rave to me by PM, but give S13 and Hersfold a break - Please!

Damn, nobody left a piece of Hersfold's butt unkissed!!

Nice job Hersfold, and I hope that people can make this forum a fresh start and leave their bickering behind on the s2!! In fact, if you want to vent, I suggest posting there instead so Twoslit has something to moderate!!

He is pacing back and forth like a caged lion at the moment!!

Yes Hersfold, and I've made a special flag, just for you! :B):
Eee eck! Nightnurse, as I have said to you before, you are welcome to come to one of my forums, where you can say exactly what you like or rant and rave to me by PM, but give S13 and Hersfold a break - Please!
Ok....I'll quit. No fun like it used to be. :headbang:
Welcome to the new TNP my friend!

Your'e flags look great, and if you do not edit them, I am sure Hersfold will be see that you meant well.

As an Englishman to an Englishman, I understand why you sometimes feel a bit agrieved when what you post is not correctly interpreted, but hey Nightnurse, such is NS!

So I ask both of you to chill, together we can all make this forum work.

Edit: missed a word out.

Thank you Insane Power, what you say is of course true except for the fact that I'm Scottish! I have to admit that I do tend to get into the odd fracas as a reaction to other people's actions, often quite unintentionally. Still, one day I might be un-banned from NationStates and that will remove some of the ammunition some people constantly use against me! Present company excepted, of course! :thumbsup:

Thank you Insane Power, what you say is of course true except for the fact that I'm Scottish! I have to admit that I do tend to get into the odd fracas as a reaction to other people's actions, often quite unintentionally. Still, one day I might be un-banned from NationStates and that will remove some of the ammunition some people constantly use against me! Present company excepted, of course! :thumbsup:
No probs. Sorry didn't realise you were Scottish!

Anyway, back "on topic".....

Back