Where Am I?

Yup. I'm glad that went quick because I'm pretty busy elsewhere today. I was this close to putting up a picture of the Eiffel Tower. :D

I love this place:

e2feaab6.gif

83967b4cc.jpg

9c3fa97c.jpg

That is difficult with the small last pic not available for a closer look :tb1:
The only thing I can see is an airport near an industrial area. Or is this area part of the airport?
What about Dallas?

Nope to both.

Hints: It's not in Texas. There is no airport pictured. That last photo is small because the city's name is on that arch.

Nope, not anywhere in Ohio.

Obscure, semi-literate hint: The city shares its name with a character from the old Dragonlance series of novels.

Mum, I love and respect you, as a player, as a former AG, and as a person.

Having said all this, I need to ask - are you high?

The average Jan-Feb temp in Berkeley is 44 degrees F., and they don't get a lot of round bales per acre.

Wiz was quite close. Work from that.

(BTW, in case you missed it, I was just teasing GBM. I know most of you realized that, but I don't want any nasty PMs. Also, I can see where you might have thought that first one had the Campanile in the back. But I'm hardpressed to find two more different places, withthe possible exception of Ulaan Bataar and Las Vegas.)

April_2001talk_snowman.jpg

Berkeley in the snow. I kid you not! But it might have someting to do with the bottle of champagne i just polished off! :lol:

Omaha?

Edit: Forgot to guess. :blush:

Back