Kitabo

Mr.Gaunt

TNPer
:bearcry: It is so empty here, so I will add one something.

The Allied Huggable Fluffies of Kitabo just arrived here in our new home, still puzzled an horrified about the happenings on s2. But we are also happy to find a well prepared forum, which even contains our beloved bear smilies. :bearwub:

Thank you for the preparation. The Kitabo government is now fully occupied helping our citizens to settle in the new environment after the shock. :console:

:console:

This is a difficult move, and I don't think anyone is really enthused at having to leave S2 behind. But we are a community. A community is more than a forum, a community is stronger than a forum. We have lost a lot, but we will survive. We will make it through, we will build this forum up as one of the most respected and greatest forums in NationStates. We will start working on a new history, we will preserve our history both through archiving of the old forum and through simple memory. As odd as it may seem now, a few months from now S2 will have become just another part of our history. Crazy as it sounds, there will soon be people who will not remember S2, except from the recollections of those of us here now. But as long as we are here, as long we remember, and as long as we preserve that memory, S2 will not die. Even if the S2 forums were to suddenly go offline, the things that we remember as making it great will continue to live on.

Lucky me I had my offices on ship. :yes:

I like the new forums. It'll be an adjustment, but sometimes you just need a change.

My TNP nation has a ways to go, but I understand the 2 billion part. My UN Nation, the original nation Grosseschnauzer, reached 2 billion in population today.

It is unfortunate that things reached the point that this change became necessary. But there have been warning signals for a long time, so it is not a change that is a complete surprise.

Back