Tangents!

Ramadan = my favorite holiday.

Certain footballers can't play.

Wondering this: Can ben Haim play footie on the Sabbath?

Ramadan lasts a month. I used to go to school with a Muslim guy who still played soccer even though he couldn't drink or eat from sun-up to sundown. He'd play the entire game without a drop of water or a complaint.

In Honour Of Sydia:
useless.gif

The Topic of Tangents
"Keep it irrelivant!"
UN Catagory: Spam fest
Civil Rights: Widely abused | Relevance: Unheard of | Political Freedoms: Corrupt
The Topic of Tangents is a small, useless topic notable for its complete lack of content. It's RPing, spamming population hold the asterix symbol dear, although those talking sense tend to be viewed with suspicion.

There is no moderation in the traditional sense, but a largely benevolant topic starter lets posters talk about what they like. The government devotes most of its attentions to nonsense, with areas such as logic and common sense receiving almost no funds by comparison.

Rubbish is catapulted into Tangents from the RP forum, spamming is encouraged, and the topic is headed up by a bunch of bored flatmates. Sagacity is well under control. Tagent's national animal is the spammer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the *.

*bites*

+1

Hehe, today we had a logical discussion of Intelligent Design. We pretended to be a school board and had to decide the merits (if any) of teaching ID. I killed that line of reasoning when I asked "Is ID an actual scientific theory? In that it is testable, observable, falsifiable, and explains things better than the theory it replaces? Is it real science or is it psuedoscience?"

It is most certainly not falsifiable, how can you disprove something that lacks evidence?

Anyway after that we did a thought exercise with gravity. Something that is recognized universally (haha, get it?). My Professor dropped a pen onto her desk and asked why it did that? She tasked us with making alternative theories along the lines of Intelligent Design. I said the pen fell "Because angels are pushing down to enforce God's will". You can't really disprove that now can you? But that doesn't make it true.

I liked my alternative to gravity though. :lol:

I don't have an ego! The rest of the world are small and insignificant when compared to the greatness that is me.

*strikes the heroic pose*

I now have worrying visions of a giant and free floating third nipple. How you tell a free floating singular nipple is in fact the third of its kind baffles me, but like so much else it make perfect sense in my head.

I'm really excited about our Spring Concert. We can get Mindless Self Indulgence to play! That's who I want to come, but Iron & Wine would be cool as well. As long as it's not Puffy Amiyumi (Yes, someone wanted to put them on the poll, I know who).

Back