Describe The Person Below You!

The last post as in your post or the last post when you posted being the post before your post? :P

V Understood that sentence.

I did have a girlfriend from mid-Grade 11 to mid-Grade 12, though she was already in Uni the whole time :P

V Has been something other than single during their time in the post-secondary education system.

Yrkidding:
I did have a girlfriend from mid-Grade 11 to mid-Grade 12, though she was already in Uni the whole time :P

V Has been something other than single during their time in the post-secondary education system.
I have no idea what that means, but I have been married for over four years now.

V - Still living with their parents

latest

V Plays any one of the Paradox video games (Europa Universalis IV, Crusader Kings II, Hearts of Iron III, etc.)

What? just because I post random shit it doesn't mean I am a... OK, I guess I am. I'm sorry. It won't happen again... I swear... ;_;

v is too smart for their own good

My braintrain is not that easily derailed! I will still thinking up other items on a list of foods that sometimes have floral flavors to them.

v probably doesn't like turkish delight, mostly because they have never tried it.

yeah, I've tried Turkish delights a few times, not quite MY cup of tea though....

v spams a lot like me

'Tis your very own fault, sir. Both as to not being the spammy-type, and to my being here.

:rum:

v won't forget to post a "v ______" reply like I just did.

Back