Describe The Person Below You!

It's true. Of all Green Day, I prefer their greener days stuff... :pinch: bad pun, I know.

Cheers on the Ramones. I'm a total old school punk kinda girl, at least as far as my punk habit goes...I'm more of a Classically Psychedelic British Indie Punk type... :lol:

v liked it anyway.

Quite true, seeing as I haven't seen a single episode! Largely because they don't air it this side of the pond.

/ shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Yep, and I was arrested by Lt. Jim Dangle, Reno Sherriff's Department.

Jim_Dangle.jpg

V don't know what to do...

You should have something lunchish. :lol: Don't tell me you didn't see that coming.

Actually, you should make you an omelette. With sauteed mushrooms and onions, some fresh-ground black pepper, a bit of salt, and some monterey jack cheese.

Damn it. Now I'm hungry.

v made me hungry.

Most graciously so. I've almost put that douche out of commission. He's got 22 soldiers. The time is right for a fatal blow.

V likes Gareth Keenan.

If I can dig out the 'political opinions' filing department in my brain, they'd prolly be there all right.

/ torn you dress, and your face is a mess. You wanna sort yourself out.

No, I don't. Sorry.

V did it with a chick in Aruba then stole all her money, killed her family, did it with her again, then sliced off his mom's foot. Because she wasa there. When they did it. V and the chick.

From Aruba.

"I can tell you what we weren't doing..."

"Grif..."

"We certainly weren't re-enacting the coolest scene from the Dukes of Hazzard ever."

v doesn't know that quote as well as me.

That's me. Becuase you are going to be a doctor and make megabucks, and I sell newspapers on a street corner.

v is a Lexicon Spy. (let's see who posts next)

Back