Describe The Person Below You!

And crawling om this planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

/Lost

No. If you do, Musicals will be demanding their own set, and soon it'll all end up going too Golden Globe-y. Personally, I think they should cut it down to one award, "Best Overall Film", and hold the ceremony in a shed...

V fought the law, but sentancing is still pending.

Naw, it was thrown out because the prosecution coached the witnesses in an effort to augment their weak case against me.

v a certifiable kook.

How dare your sir!!

*pulls on a pair of pink spandex pants, wraps a bin bag round his shoulders, and Ministry of Silly Walks it out of the room sharpish*

V last decendant of a line of priests, born on an auspicious day, has a magic sword, and a prophecy to fulfill...

Oh yeah! Anyone who comes to Winnipeg has to have a VJ's special with fries or they have not tuly experienced the city.

V - Recently drank an alcoholic beverage

Yes! I need to call you, Puckster. I really do. But I've used up all my daytime minutes. Would you like a text message? :D

Seeing v always brightens my day.

I'd love one! (I'm actually on the phone with my sis in law so you couldn't call me anyway)

v played Magic the Gathering as a kid

No, I didn't. I'm so old, if I laid in the snow I'd never be able to get up again. :lol:

v enjoys mingling with the little people.

Back