I Just...

I just got the sudden urge to say XDAKV$J hr:OWFHUCNRUQNUBRTUCQ &&(CQTcr79 B12;P9;.B =CR59XDAKV$J hr:OWFHUCNRUQNUBRTUCQ &&(CQTcr79 B12;P9;.B =CR59XDAKV$J hr:OWFHUCNRUQNUBRTUCQ &&(CQTcr79 B12;P9;.B =CR59.

A group of environmentalists are protesting against plans to expand urban and suburban developments into greenbelts, the designated countryside between settlements.

1. "Do we really have to listen to these nutcases?" asks real estate developer, Jonathon Cogswell. "The fact of the matter is that nature is BORING. Give us permission to build on the greenbelt and you'll have pink hotels, boutiques, and swinging hot spots that'll be the envy of the region and draw tourists from all around! We can always transplant a few trees and put them in a tree museum to keep the tree-huggers happy. The Lancerian Empire stands to make a lot of money from this! Think about it for a moment!"

I just got what song this decision is referencing!

I just have to leave for a couple days to family's places for Christmas, so I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Have a good one, eh?

Back